Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria (13366 Views)

Make Money As A Story Writer In 2018 / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / 5 Secret Ways To Make Money As A Beginner Freelance Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
I can tell you most of the commenters here didn't read what you posted.
i swear, like me.
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by wittyt98(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Not when Bet9ja is doing the magic for me daily grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2017
Neduzze5:
Iwriter remains one of the best sites for freelancers starting out in the writing industry.

Unlike the likes of Upwork, Freelancer and Fiverr that needs you to keep on applying for jobs, Iwriter lets you delve straight in and begin writing.

However, it's always challenging getting jobs on Iwriter as a Standard writer and during the day time.

So you may need to sacrifice your sleep and make sure you get that dough.

Tests are simple and just once on Iwriter unlike Upwork.

Your rates increase the higher up the rungs of the ladder you climb and you could soon be making up to $10 per 300 words.

As a Nigerian on Iwriter, how do you get paid?
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2017
swiz123:
Biafrabushboy.. Are you willing to train aspiring writers

Don't mind that hypocrite! Mtchewwwwwww
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2017
SoNature:

Don't mind that hypocrite! Mtchewwwwwww

Nawa ooo...

Wetin I do na sad
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2017
swiz123:
Biafrabushboy.. Are you willing to train aspiring writers

Lol.. I am willing, but most of them don't wana do what it takes.

Writing requires good mental energy, which most people don't wana expend

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Write an E-Book

Writing an E-book could be your pathway to earning as a writer. It just allows you compile information, format it to an E-book format and sell. Writing and compiling an E-book might be quite stressful, but if done right could be the missing piece of the puzzle. I know lots of writers who have earned six digit figures by compiling information and selling it off as an E-book. In fact, writing an E-book is one of the best methods to earn as a writer in Nigeria in this 21st century; people need to get information, and putting that information in a book and selling is nothing but the surest way to earn. I will be putting up an article next, to show you how can create your first E-book within just a few minutes

Isn't this hypocrisy?
You attacked me the other day for selling an eBook I took my time to write, now you just wrote writing and selling an eBook as a way to make money as a writer.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Neduzze5(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
kayo80:

As a Nigerian on Iwriter, how do you get paid?

You can open an USA PayPal account via which you can receive your funds or you make use of exchangers on Nairaland.

There's Clone2020 or Justijesu
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Neduzze5:

You can open an USA PayPal account via which you can receive your funds or you make use of exchangers on Nairaland.

There's Clone2020 or Justijesu

Okay. Thanks. This is definitely not for me tho.
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by joey150(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Bashmantech:
If you looking for an extra source of income, and you are interested in writing, i.e you know how to write articles, and blog posts, and can deliver as at when due, feel free to contact me at freelancewriter0001(at)gmail.com. Send two or three sample. If you are on fiver, you can drop your account, I will msg you. Thank you.

Note:
(at) === @
This is my fiverr account fiverr.com/dannydrews
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by babatee126(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Best 10 Apps To Download Free Music For Your Android Phone http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/06/best-10-apps-to-download-free-music-for.html
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Rashield8: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
etcme:
Most times it seems writing is an "inbuilt" stuff. But you will be surprised when you start developing interest in writing and how the inspiration will start flowing. It's a matter of dedication.

Sometimes, it isn't easy to write, but when you start, it is worth the time.

Hmmmmm. Writing books in Nigeria is like wasting one's time. People don't buy books again o
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by etcme(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Rashield8:

Hmmmmm. Writing books in Nigeria is like wasting one's time. People don't buy books again o

I refuse to agree to your generalization of "People don't buy books again". I wont talk much on that because the is not meant for that purpose but rather the instinct of writing.

Believe me, people are writing, inspirations are coming daily, if you doubt it you can go to the literature of Nairaland and see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by RapportNaija(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2017
If you need writers, look here, email me sharp...
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Need high quality articles. Check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3859489/competent-article-writer-available
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by Maxcollins042(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Nawa ooo...

Wetin I do na sad
Sent you a mail
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by TheSociopath(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bashmantech:
If you looking for an extra source of income, and you are interested in writing, i.e you know how to write articles, and blog posts, and can deliver as at when due, feel free to contact me at freelancewriter0001(at)gmail.com. Send two or three sample. If you are on fiver, you can drop your account, I will msg you. Thank you.

Note:
(at) === @

Hi, I'm interested in writing for you. You can scan through my diary for tips. I can write on any topic
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by fergusen: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by blogwriterz(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Bashmantech post=58840493]If you looking for an extra source of income, and you are interested in writing, i.e you know how to write articles, and blog posts, and can deliver as at when due, feel free to contact me at freelancewriter0001(at)gmail.com. Send two or three sample. If you are on fiver, you can drop your account, I will msg you. Thank you.
there is the link....

https://www.fiverr.com/blogwriterz/write-a-professional-article-of-500-words-d9a24b3f-7d27-49a5-9705-60958375e5f5
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by idyicy45: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

fool i am married with a good job and not here for low lifes like you but to keep others informed fyi i just made 19k this week on that same site. you will always be mumu cos same negligence of wisdom kept you locked up in the corridor of foolishness and nagging. keep blaming others for your misfortune. idiot
Lol guy you take things personal chill
Re: 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria by idyicy45: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

sheybi u won run mouth ni
bro I'm civilize I don't bark like a mad dog infected with rabies. I just have to tame u down..u can now start barking again... grin
Afonjashapmouth:

sheybi u won run mouth ni
bro I'm civilize I don't bark like a mad dog infected with rabies. I just have to tame u down..u can now start barking again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bound By Love / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.