Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems (1540 Views)

I'm Using A Phone With A 5000mah Battery But I'm Seriously Disappointed / 5 Best Chinese Android Smartphones In November 2016 / Top 9 Best Chinese Android Phones Late 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by MrImole: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2017
The name of the phone is Lenovo A 5800-D, the phone has on it 5 applications with every letter written in Chinese.

(4G”LTE) is encrypted on the phone but it has never displayed even 3G. The phone has no googleplay services and google play store.

Is there any way I can download google play services and google playstore and who has experienced this before and who is still experiencing it?
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by chegzyshade(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2017
That thing na chinko joor
MrImole:
The name of the phone is Lenovo A 5800-D, the phone has on it 5 applications with every letter written in Chinese.

(4G”LTE) is encrypted on the phone but it has never displayed even 3G. The phone has no googleplay services and google play store.

Is there any way I can download google play services and google playstore and who has experienced this before and who is still experiencing it?
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by LilSmith55(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin grin, Na that one them dey call clone.... Na Chinko u dey use

1 Like

Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by smartty68(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2017
MrImole:

Lol! The 4G LTE thingy might come from your network that's only if its available in your location but as for the Google Playstore you'll have to search Google in this format "Google services apk" and then download

Obviously the phone no worth am, imagine 512 RAM and 4GB ROM in this era undecided
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by MrImole: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:

Lol! The 4G LTE thingy might come from your network that's only if its available in your location but as for the Google Playstore you'll have to search Google in this format "Google services apk" and then download

Obviously the phone no worth am, imagine 512 RAM and 4GB ROM in this era undecided
Have you googled the phone already?

But other phones are showing 4G here now...
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by MrImole: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2017
LilSmith55:
grin grin grin, Na that one them dey call clone.... Na Chinko u dey use

But it is using only apk files now, it is what I'm using to type this
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by smartty68(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2017
MrImole:
Have you googled the phone already?

But other phones are showing 4G here now...
Yes!
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by kinibigdeal(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2017
MrImole:

It is actualy a 4G phone, you will have to go to sim management, then network mode to change the default setting to 4G. As per the chinese nonsense, you will have to root your phone in order to be able to delete the chinese default langauge at factory reset. As per the google playstore, you cannot download it as lenovo phones only restrict their softwares to only lenovostore. Try and download mobogenie in place of playstore
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by LilSmith55(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2017
MrImole:

But it is using only apk files now, it is what I'm using to type this

Oga, the phone na Chinko, so far that Google Playstore no Follow am come, and everything is displayed in China...

1 Like

Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by SirImole(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
I have been banned two times today already but as nairaland keeps burying me, I keep germinating...
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by SirImole(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It is actualy a 4G phone, you will have to go to sim management, then network mode to change the default setting to 4G. As per the chinese nonsense, you will have to root your phone in order to be able to delete the chinese default langauge at factory reset. As per the google playstore, you cannot download it as lenovo phones only restrict their softwares to only lenovostore. Try and download mobogenie in place of playstore

Where can I download mobogenie please?
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by kinibigdeal(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
SirImole:

Where can I download mobogenie please?
Search their stores
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by SirImole(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Search their stores

Okay, but I don't think I have a Lenovo store o, can I go through Google?
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by kinibigdeal(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2017
SirImole:

Okay, but I don't think I have a Lenovo store o, can I go through Google?

Sure you can
Re: It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems by khalhokage(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oga, you bought a phone that was made for Chinese use only not the international version.

China only Android phones don't come with Playstore and only 2g works on them when you put in a Nigerian sim.

There could be a way to install Playstore on it but you'll never be able to use 3g or 4g on it.

It's not a fake phone, it's just that it isn't meant to be used in Nigeria.

MrImole:

(1) (Reply)

Side Effect Of Mobile Phones On Teenagers / Tecno Phantom 8 Is Finally Here; No Phantom 8 Plus Yet / Tecno K9 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.