Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi (10626 Views)

INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun / Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Nwakaumu(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Apc is ruling nigeria from london.government on exile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Mayydayy(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by tuniski: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
He promised a lot but don't forget the president met an empty coffer coming into power, Jonathan clean up the treasury. Obasanjo left well over 30 billion dollars no debt, Jonathan empty it all and left with huge dept. People are quick to forget that but I condem his staying in London hospitals while Nigerian masses has no options but to use Nigeria healthcare.
Lie from the pit of hell. By the way was he expecting to only come and spend money saved by previous admin? Let him make his and spend too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by nofuckz(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=58844623] He promised a lot but don't forget the president met an empty coffer coming into power, Jonathan clean up the treasury. Obasanjo left well over 30 billion dollars no debt, Jonathan empty it all and left with huge dept. People are quick to forget that but I condem his staying in London hospitals while Nigerian masses has no options but to use Nigeria healthcare.[quote]

Sense fall on your if after reading that long compilation this is what you can come up with.
You are part of the country's problem, shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by earthcrust: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2017
If u are truly tired of being treated as a slave and animal in your own country then do what Nnamdi KANU is doing in your geopolitical Zone. .Enough is Enough

6 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by PatriotTemidayo: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
He promised a lot but don't forget the president met an empty coffer coming into power, Jonathan clean up the treasury. Obasanjo left well over 30 billion dollars no debt, Jonathan empty it all and left with huge dept. People are quick to forget that but I condem his staying in London hospitals while Nigerian masses has no options but to use Nigeria healthcare.

Why did you bury your brain in Bar-Beach Sand?

Is 24 Billion Dollars "EMPTY TREASURY"?

Same excuses after two years. Is the treasury still empty now?

Why are you so relentless in seeing no wrong in a govt that has shown they dont know their own direction?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by seguno2: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2017
zicoraads:
Also lost on them is another supreme irony – and this one is a tragedy for Nigeria. Wait for it: the only two instances of leadership by example on the issue of foreign medical trips that we have come to us from the cancerous stables of PDP. Idris Wada is one of Kogi’s worst Governors. He was also very accident prone. He never went beyond Abuja for his medical woes. All the broken bones he sustained from his many convoy accidents were treated in Nigeria. And His Excellency Chief Otunba Dr. Peter Ayodele Fayose (Jerusalem Pilgrim) has been doing a lot of chest beating about his own medicals in Nigeria.

Wada and Fayose as the best examples of the change promised by APC? Nothing makes sense any more. APC has turned Nigeria into a Yeats-ville where:
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.”

When the best lack all conviction and, blind to irony, fly off to London to waste public funds in defiance of the very principles they swore to uphold, you can see the worst running riot all over the land (Fayose, FFK, etc) with passionate intensity.

Yet, the irony is lost on the changers.

And their followers. And their defenders.

It just shows that they lied to their zombies about being the "best".
Zombies, sorry oh.

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by iamyungkizzy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
God bless u for this great essay

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by musicwriter(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerian politics aside, the big picture is Britain is re-inventing slavery for the 21st century. This they must do to be able to survive outside of the EU. When I saw Tony Blair in Buhari's campaign before the election, and later Buhari waiting at the queen's gate in London, I knew Nigeria was about to be handed over to Britain. APC just happen to be the weakest link for Britain to re-colonize Nigeria.

Two weeks ago, former British prime minister, Tony Blair was in Kaduna to give "technical skills" to governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai on how to govern Kaduna state. It appears the elites have to be first brainwashed to take us back to slavery.

3 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
zicoraads:
Pius Adesanmi

http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/25/apc-obstinate-journey-shame-london-pius-adesanmi
Rochas Okorocha ugly die! Must he be on suit ABI na consoblem?

What happened to his traditional outfits .

OP more power to your elbow. It's good to say the truth even if it hurts

1 Like

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Ugosample(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:

Will you keep kwayet!!!

Don't say what you have no idea about

3 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Ugosample(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
musicwriter:
Nigerian politics aside, the big picture is Britain is re-inventing slavery for the 21st century. This they must do to be able to survive outside of the EU. When I saw Tony Blair in Buhari's campaign before the election, and later Buhari waiting at the queen's gate in London, I knew Nigeria was about to be handed over to Britain. APC just happen to be the weakest link for Britain to re-colonize Nigeria.

Two weeks ago, former British prime minister, Tony Blair was in Kaduna to give "technical skills" to governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El Rufai on how to govern Kaduna state. It appears the elites have to be first brainwashed to take us back to slavery.

You again grin grin
Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by konfused: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:

They must always bring in GEJ, so let me ask, if GEJ did empty the coffers, then I assume Buhari and Co is now saving all our funds abi

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Splashme: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Irresponsible government!
when I think of how I selflessly campaigned for them in 2015 it brings tears to my eyes

In all let's not forget why we voted the "now opposition" out, for 16years they had nothing to account for, Two years down the drain APC is already heading towards that same direction!

Come 2019 we should do away with party affiliation and search for credibility, hard work and determination. We shouldn't go back to our vomits simply because we are hungry!
Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
So we change the change agents then? Keep changing politicians till we get it right. 2019 cannot come sooner.

1 Like

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by kosire(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Nah your type dey make me insult person but I will let you go today...

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by musicwriter(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You again grin grin

The purpose of education in Africa is to create such elites who would prefer London hospitals, worship white people, prefer white culture, consider Nigerian hospitals as inferior, prefer English to our native language. Then, these elites would become role models for the teeming African population to follow. The system is clearly designed to keep us perpetually looking up to the master.

1 Like

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
...and the real problem is that voting this government out will be an uphill task. Will they tolerate a transparent INEC. I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by marcondo13: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Are you sure that your alcohol level was normal when you were typing or it was an error! Buhari lied and he was caught pant down by OBJ,who told the world that he met $3.7 billion in 1999 while GEJ left $30 billion! http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-complaining-crude-price-jonathan-left-30b-obasanjo-tells-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Dhugal: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just like the Bourbon kings, Nigerians learn nothing.
2019,theyll still vote for same set, either for stomach infrastructure or cos Baba sope.

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by UnchangeableGod: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Sir, noone is blaiming you for voting APC in 2015. The point being made is that the party is just being hypocritical. I think it is your kind of attitude that encourages t he present government to act and behave the way they do. The impression is that you can do whatever you want, we will always support you. The impression is that we just wanted the past government out and you in not necessarily because we expect you to change anything as you promised. I think we should all join hands to put pressure on the government of the day to do the right thing - fulfill their campaign promises since that is part of integrity. If the past government wasted money and was thus voted out, should the present one, which preached 'change' be doing same or worse as suggested by the writer?

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Raziii(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
"My worry lies in how the leadership of APC has democratized blindness to irony, especially among their followers so effectively. If irony hits you like a Dangote truck and you are unable to recognize it as a citizen, you wear that condition of ignorance like a badge of honour and hit social media for celebration in this APC era".

Mr. Adesanmi, you are not alone in this... Especially that picture shared 2days ago and how ppl were jubilating.

How can a sane human see that pic and not feel sorry for Nigeria?

How can a sane human justify Buhai's medical vacation?

How can a sane human call me a wailer or hater because I criticize the govt?

How can a sane human justify the health status of the president being hidden from the public?

How can a sane human justify the performance of this govt so far?

How can a sane human not see that the Buhari lead govt oozes with incompetence. But instead blame everything and everyone else for their woeful showing so far.

If you find yourself doing any of these, I'm not saying you are insane but like Mr. Adesanmi, I'm worry about what the APC has done to you.

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by roolnaado(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
2019 is almost here.
Nigerians should look beyond party lines.
But one can only hope

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by elda2303(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
Its quite very unfortunate that these political goons always device ways of making empty promises and manipulating the minds of the masses in believing them during campaigns.

Our biggest problems is that; We Never Learn & Bought Over Easily

Bros... how do you expect a deflated and subjugated hungry man to concentrate talkless learn? Na jazz??

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by elda2303(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Rochas Okorocha ugly die! Must he be on suit ABI na consoblem?

What happened to his traditional outfits .

OP more power to your elbow. It's good to say the truth even if it hurts

grin grin cheesy .... ROTFL!!! u harsh o.... kai!! Abeg check out Ortom attire shocked

3 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by XaintJoel20: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sniper12:
if u like ur unborn kids, its better to flee nigeria. PDP would out them and the cycle of doom continues

Please can you help me achieve this? honour I need to leave this country.
Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by Dmano: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
This wright up is epic,d first one was that he was hale and hearty until someone said he wish him quik recovery but that he hopes there is a cure for hale hearty only for d man 2 comeback and told us he has never been this sick,i think some people are just manipulating him, meanwhile if u are in needs of a good housekeepers, Nannies, Cooks, Chefs, Stewards, Laundry man, Cleaners etc. Pls kindly call Nsekeng Resources Ventures on 08186153076. We are register ventures with integrity. Make that call if u are in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi by CharlotteFlair: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Rie nsii! Eat shii! A million flies can't be wrong!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judiciary Groans As Buhari Delays Judges’ Appointment - Punch / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers / Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.