Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,926 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic (20497 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by Husty(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by Mrjaz(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Jesus God have meecy
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by despam(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Lord have mercy.
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by Caustics: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2017
jashar:
oh my gosh....

*i'm gonna be sick...*

*pukes*

tragic, just tragic...

if na obodo oyinbo, dem for ice the feet(instead of taking pictures) take the guy to surgery sharperly....but here, i don't think he stands a chance.... Lord have mercy...
they cant fix that back even abroad. the amount of damage to the tissue is much. At least what they can do is amputate the crushed area and dress it properly to prevent any infection. he can use prosthetic foot.
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by symbianDON(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2017
jashar:
oh my gosh....

*i'm gonna be sick...*

*pukes*

tragic, just tragic...

if na obodo oyinbo, dem for ice the feet(instead of taking pictures) take the guy to surgery sharperly....but here, i don't think he stands a chance.... Lord have mercy...
no surgeon in the whole world can reattach that foot successfully....not with all the pieces of flesh scattered all over! meanwhile, the innocent man has been maimed because of the carelessness and foolishness of the Julius Berger driver. the driver should be jailed.
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by jashar(f): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Caustics:
they cant fix that back even abroad. the amount of damage to the tissue is much. At least what they can do is amputate the crushed area and dress it properly to prevent any infection. he can use prosthetic foot.

cheii.... Chim oo...
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by jashar(f): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2017
symbianDON:

no surgeon in the whole world can reattach that foot successfully....not with all the pieces of flesh scattered all over! meanwhile, the innocent man has been maimed because of the carelessness and foolishness of the Julius Berger driver. the driver should be jailed.

cheiii......
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by Getintouch2004(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2017
MrMoney007:
Any healing that is destined to buhari should go to this man, and vice versa.

Iseeeeh!!!
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by kandyj(f): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2017
op should have written very graphic picture.
Lord have Mercy. akwaibom asok ado OK
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by sammygud(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2017
what!!!! may God continuing to be our shield every where we go oooo.
Re: Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic by kaymical(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
dosht:
shocked
And I'm eating o. Why did I open this thread now? I feel like vomiting.
see u, u know know before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Mama Gold Flour Turns Over In Lagos (Photos) / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.