Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,819 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School (704 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo / Eldee The Don Takes His Daughters To Watch Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by Yomzzyblog: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Mikel Obi and his babymama Olga Diyenchenko are sure proud parents! Their twins daughters have finally started nursery school in China and they shared photos on their way there via Instagram.

While Mikel Obi captioned his photo: "First day going to nursery school #myangels #pooh1 #pooh2 #pooh3 #pooh4" , Olga on the other hand gushed about the new beginning, writing;

"And off they go into the land of learning, friendships, adventures, achievements, ups and downs. First steps in the world of independence. I'm so proud of you and super thrilled that my mornings are free now (naughty mummy). Nursery time. Shine bright my peanuts."

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/mikel-obi-girlfriend-olga-accompany.html

Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2017
LOVELY
Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by vizkiz: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Kids nowadays grow like weeds. Can't wait to have mine cry

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by optional1(f): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz can't wait to deliver our first twin and also follow them to school on their first day..
Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by braimeddy: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
I wondered why they are not still legally married despite them having all the means to do that. I don't know if it's 9ja's mentality that someone must marry. If Olga's parents were Nigerians I knw they won't take it likely with their daughter. A nigerian billionaire for don disown their daughter for disgracing them with this manner. They will say " how will u be staying with a man that hasn't paid on your head"
Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by vizkiz: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:
vizkiz can't wait to deliver our first twin and also follow them to school on their first day..
Twins? shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by optional1(f): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz:

Twins? shocked lipsrsealed

yes boo twins 6months already
Re: Mikel Obi & GF Olga Accompany Their Twin Daughters To Their First Day Of School by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
vizkiz:
Kids nowadays grow like weeds. Can't wait to have mine cry

hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

7 Nollywood Actresses Who Ventured Into Music And Failed / Small Doctor Purchases Another New Car For His Mum [PICS] / Rapper Gucci Mane Gifts His Fiancée A Rolls-royce Wraith For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.