Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Invest In China Mobile,master Card With Upto 95% Annual Return(guaranteed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In China Mobile,master Card With Upto 95% Annual Return(guaranteed) (1542 Views)

95% Acuurate Binary Signals / Bitcoin Master Card / Make 100%+ Annual Return On Stock Investing With Low Risk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In China Mobile,master Card With Upto 95% Annual Return(guaranteed) by Fisa01: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, This thread is strictly for serious investors that have access to capital.

I have discovered that the major reason why we embrace Ponzi schemes like MMM and the likes is simply because of lack of secure and high yielding investible opportunities in Nigeria.

The most reliable of them all in Nigeria today is Banks, but the Big Question is: at what rate of return. The most generous of all banks today in Nigeria gives less than 15% per annum(A Year) on fixed deposit( Meaning you will not withdraw from such an account for a whole full year in order to earn this meagre return)

Rejoice!.... for your earnest search for a secured high yielding investment is here.
With companies far more reliable than Nigeria Banks, you will make the most secure high yield investment the world had ever known with up to 95% return per annum with 100% Full Capital Protection(You can never lose your Capital).

READ THIS LINE WELL:
(Am talking about investing your hard earned money in international reputable companies like Master Card, China Mobile, Nike, Cisco, Ferrari, Pfizer, e.t.c at up to 95% return per annum and 100% Guaranteed Capital Protection)

Listen, am not talking about buying (Master Card, China Mobile, Nike, Cisco, Ferrari, Pfizer, e.t.c) Shares, Bonds, Treasury Bills and the likes, as such will never give you such a high return (up to 95%) within a period of One Calendar Year.

In case you don’t know, 95% of $1000 is $950, that’s what you make a year without any risk of losing your capital.

Did you Read that? Please, This Is Not A Typing Error, It’s Absolutely Correct.

As I said earlier, this investment scheme is strictly for serious investors, which means you need to have some good amount of money.

This is where wisdom comes to play:

1. If you have an idle fund in your bank account, this is your perfect opportunity to live your secured dream. You will make up to 95% return on your investment per annum(Guaranteed)

2. If you can access bank loan, you could borrow at 25% per annum(A Year) and invest same in any of this reputable companies at a return as high as 95% per annum, at the end of the year, you will be cruising home with 70%(95%-25%)...........................Amazing isn’t it?

Let me rephrase it again, you can never loose in this sure investment.

If you want to know more or how to participate, send me an Email on : ekeneideal@outlook.com
Re: Invest In China Mobile,master Card With Upto 95% Annual Return(guaranteed) by Fisa01: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Any questions on how to guarantee the safety of your capital and income by investing on these multinational corporations, please drop it here on this forum so that you can learn more.

Time they said is money, so use your time wisely and invest in a secured system with high returns.
Re: Invest In China Mobile,master Card With Upto 95% Annual Return(guaranteed) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Drop the info here,why do you need peoples email?
Re: Invest In China Mobile,master Card With Upto 95% Annual Return(guaranteed) by arewadudu: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pls I'm interested in the online business. Tell me more about it

(1) (Reply)

Cash Binary Bot / 11 Things To Consider When Building A House / Is MMM In Nigeria A Scam? Watch This Before You Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.