Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri (29696 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Ayiri Emami Installed As ‘Ologbotsere’ Of Warri Kingdom (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by AkinPhysicist: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Akin see me see trouble o! And na God I take beg am make him remove my people's name from his osu orifice. grin grin grin grin

They are trouble-makers. The topic did not even have ANYTHING to do with Yorubas but the idiot decided to bring my people in with their Ojukwu propaganda. You know Ojukwu propaganda - "Yoruba are cowards." But when Ojukwu saw Adekunle coming for him he dressed up as an old woman and ran to Abidjan. So who is the coward? Ibos will never produce a Fela or a Gani or a Soyinka or a Falana or an Abiola in the next 1 million generations. They are the real cowards of Africa

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by newoffer: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
hungry king of warri. we scrap dis king thing Biko.
Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Okay. The guy has stopped so you might as well stop insulting him. I have told him that you are indeed Itshekiri. And please stop using the word 'osu' its insulting to us.

Okay, I will stop. As long as you people remove Itshekiri from your Biafran propaganda. Attacking Yorubas is not gonna win you any favors in Itshekiri land. tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

They are trouble-makers. The topic did not even have ANYTHING to do with Yorubas but the idiot decided to bring my people in with their Ojukwu propaganda. You know Ojukwu propaganda - "Yoruba are cowards." But when Ojukwu saw Adekunle coming for him he dressed up as an old woman and ran to Abidjan. So who is the coward? Ibos will never produce a Fela or a Gani or a Soyinka or a Falana or an Abiola in the next 1 million generations. They are the real cowards of Africa

Akin you know its projection. The biggest sign that someone is from that part of the country - you know south-yeast grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by AkinPhysicist: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin So YungMill is NOW Yoruba - you eboes are so confused. Please go for prayers biko. You madness is certified. grin grin grin grin grin

FK wa da lo un. Many people are now seeing their true colors since the mad man took over their leadership. They are so full of hate that they don't even know their boundaries. Trying to come between Yorubas and Itshekiris. Fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by GodIsBiafran: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
As far as Biafra is concerned the following people can never be included in our new country: Yorubas and their relatives Itshekiris and Bini. Every sensible Igbo man knows where the heart of an Itshekiri man lies. They still are very grateful for Awolowo for installing the Olu of Warri in the midst of Ijaws and Urhobos both of whom are Biafrans. So Awolowo cheated Biafrans by installing a non-Biafran traditional title in the midst of Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by AkinPhysicist: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
As far as Biafra is concerned the following people can never be included in our new country: Yorubas and their relatives Itshekiris and Bini. Every sensible Igbo man knows where the heart of an Itshekiri man lies. They still are very grateful for Awolowo for installing the Olu of Warri in the midst of Ijaws and Urhobos both of whom are Biafrans. So Awolowo cheated Biafrans by installing a non-Biafran traditional title in the midst of Biafrans.

Which Biafran land? What is this one saying? Go to Warri and spew that rubbish. Biafrans my yanch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by ZorGBUooeh: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
FisifunKododada:

grin grin grin So YungMill is NOW Yoruba - you eboes are so confused. Please go for prayers biko. You madness is certified. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin him be wetin im be an afonjaic imbbecile.
Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by FisifunKododada: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

grin grin grin him be wetin im be an afonjaic imbbecile.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy leave dat talk. YungMill is a hardcore Kiri man. You are trying to sow discord between Yorubas and Itshekiris. If you wanna get a chance of succeeding in your mission, you will have to try someone else. YungMill is very proud of his Yoruba heritage. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
FisifunKododada:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy leave dat talk. YungMill is a hardcore Kiri man. You are trying to sow discord between Yorubas and Itshekiris. If you wanna get a chance of succeeding in your mission, you will have to try someone else. YungMill is very proud of his Yoruba heritage. grin grin grin

Leave the fool. If I didn't shut him up now he will be saying Itshekiris are Biafrans - God forbid baddest thing. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by ZorGBUooeh: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Itshekiris are binis not yorubas yu land grabber angry

1 Like

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

[s]Itshekiris are binis not yorubas yu land grabber angry[/s]

Shut you Osu mouth. If you don't know ask questions. Useless Ibo. I am Itshekiri and my people originate from Ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by AkinPhysicist: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Shut you Osu mouth. If you don't know ask questions. Useless Ibo. I am Itshekiri and my people originate from Ijebu.

YungMill you wicked gan - see as you finish this useless wawa osu grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

YungMill you wicked gan - see as you finish this useless wawa osu grin grin grin grin

Akin I tell you this is what this Biafrauds need. I good hide splitting. When he saw that his attempt to cause confusion between us and Yorubas failed. He now switched to Bini. These Iboes are cursed. I have never seen any set of deluded monkeys like this before in my life. If he thinks he can drive a wedge between us and Binis then he has ALSO failed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by ZorGBUooeh: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
YungMillionaire:

You dis son of an ogogoro drunkard..yu are an afonja fool not itshekiri.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by GodIsBiafran: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

You dis son of an ogogoro drunkard..yu are an afonja fool not itshekiri.

Bia STOP this. You are making this thread turn to Igbo/Biafran bashing - I don't like it. YungMill is an Itshekiri man. Every1 on NL knows this but maybe you are new. We have to pick our battles. The Itshekiris/Binis you think you are fighting for will NEVER raise a finger to help Igbos. Their hearts especially the Itshekiris lie with their Yoruba relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by ZorGBUooeh: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Bia STOP this. You are making this thread turn to Igbo/Biafran bashing - I don't like it. YungMill is an Itshekiri man. Every1 on NL knows this but maybe you are new. We have to pick our battles. The Itshekiris/Binis you think you are fighting for will NEVER raise a finger to help Igbos. Their hearts especially the Itshekiris lie with their Yoruba relatives.
SHALLAP! Itshekiris are binis..SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by AkinPhysicist: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

GIB - why are your people so confused like this? If somebody criticize an Osu they say the person must be Yoruba. Here is a question that Ndigbo must answer:

IS IT ONLY YORUBAS THAT HAVE A RIGHT TO CRITICIZE IGBOS? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by AkinPhysicist: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

eboe on eboe violence...I love it! Make I park here. *Grabs popcorn* grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by Sammiejo: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
I didn't know that the Ologbotsere title could be bought. Perhaps Alfred bought for O.N. back in the day. Na wah!. I thought the title was resident with a particular family/clan. Is Ayiri from that clan? If this succeeds, Ayiri will crown the next Olu. Hmmm.! I hope the Emikos know what they are doing.
Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

eboe on eboe violence...I love it! Make I park here. *Grabs popcorn* grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Akin abeg shift for me make I siddon join - dis one pass Osuofia in London grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

GIB - why are your people so confused like this? If somebody criticize an Osu they say the person must be Yoruba. Here is a question that Ndigbo must answer:

IS IT ONLY YORUBAS THAT HAVE A RIGHT TO CRITICIZE IGBOS? grin grin grin grin grin

Leave the fools. Omenka (Benue) criticized them they said he is Yoruba. Frater..mathy, Amberon, Sanchez (Urhobos) criticized them they say they are Yoruba. Even Abagworo an Igbo from Imo is termed Yoruba if he does not agree with their useless propaganda. They are useless people. If Nigeria is a zoo like they claim then they are the biggest monkeys in the zoo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by LKO(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Olu should thread with caution.

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by GodIsBiafran: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

You are a fool! Are you even Igbo? Onye kai-kai. Useless goat! Don't quote me again in your pathetic life!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by ZorGBUooeh: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

You are a fool! Are you even Igbo? Onye kai-kai. Useless goat! Don't quote me again in your pathetic life!
Nnyorkortor Mpkuru amu nna gi dia.If u like use God is biafrian as ur moniker,and speak good about biafra..I know ur type.
Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by FisifunKododada: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
^^^^^^^ osu biafrogs on osu biafrog violence --- so sweet grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by Efewestern: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Leave the fools. Omenka (Benue) criticized them they said he is Yoruba. Frater..mathy, Amberon, Sanchez (Urhobos) criticized them they say they are Yoruba. Even Abagworo an Igbo from Imo is termed Yoruba if he does not agree with their useless propaganda. They are useless people. If Nigeria is a zoo like they claim then they are the biggest monkeys in the zoo.

oniovo biko kparo vreh

lol. I one laugh die.. don't turn it to ewar, just ignore abeg, we don sabi them wella.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by Miscellaneous(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
jared007:
sad

Ayiri Emami a well known political thug, militant, killer and oil bunkerer almost given the title of ologbotsere? Soon enough he would ve also seized the crown from the Olu's head.

The Itsekiri enemies is not Ijaw or Urhobo but Itsekiri!

It was Itsekiri merchants that made Itsekiri not to have a king for over 80 yrs

It was Dore Numa an Itsekiri that betrayed Chief Nana Olomu

It was Chief Okotie-Eboh an Itsekiri that banished Olu Erejuwa and installed Olu Akengbuwa

It was Arthur Prest an Itsekiri and Daniel Okumagba maternally Itsekiri that destroyed the Overlordship tittle of the Olu in Warri town.

It was an Itsekiri assassin that Killed Pa Alfred Rewane.

U are next to useless.

1. The problem of the itsekiris as with other tribes is centered around Nigeria and not on the tribe.

2. Which itsekiri merchant Ehn?

3. U are so pointless! Do u know who is Dore numa ?

4. Chief okotie eboh is an urhobo who claims he is an itsekiri and he never banished erejuwa

5. Overlordship title destroyed ?

6. Itsekiri assassin never killed rewane. It is popularly rumored dat an urhobo man - a one time ruler of delta state did the despicable act. How is okumagba maternally related to itsekiri?

Oboi.... Nawa o. 9ja funny o
Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by YungMillionaire: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Efewestern:

oniovo biko kparo vreh
lol. I one laugh die.. don't turn it to ewar, just ignore abeg, we don sabi them wella.

My guy, I tire 4 these people o! Shu! Must they sow the seeds of confusion among other Nigerians just because they are fighting for Biafra? Their matter don pass play play na to dey swear for them remain.
Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by Efewestern: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
YungMillionaire:

My guy, I tire 4 these people o! Shu! Must they sow the seeds of confusion among other Nigerians just because they are fighting for Biafra? Their matter don pass play play na to dey swear for them remain.

they want you to hate who they hate, and they also want you to do anything they want, am glad you responded to that guy, he thinks Deltans are full of hate, men you do finishing.

Finishing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri by sapele914(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
jared007:
sad

Ayiri Emami a well known political thug, militant, killer and oil bunkerer almost given

It was an Itsekiri assassin that Killed Pa Alfred Rewane.
who is the assasin emmanuel uduaghan?lI once lived with papa at 100 Oduduwa crescent GRA Ikeja a very good man, just wondering?God will punish his killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Flees Nigeria To Canada To Escape FGM / Oba Solomon Omisakin Is Dead / Nigerian Names You Love So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.