Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. (755 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. by sebali: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys, i got a message from DPR yesterday, so i opened the portal to print out the slip only to find out that i was supposed 2 write with batch A(this Monday that just past) but the message from DPR on my mail says am writing on friday(28/07/17). So i would love to know if anybody is writing on that day cos a friend of mine said the exams are to end tomorrow.

Mod plss help me. Tanx
Re: DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. by sebali: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Trying to post the pictures bt it ain't working
Re: DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. by Rikov(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
sebali:
Hi guys, i got a message from DPR yesterday, so i opened the portal to print out the slip only to find out that i was supposed 2 write with batch A(this Monday that just past) but the message from DPR on my mail says am writing on friday(28/07/17). So i would love to know if anybody is writing on that day cos a friend of mine said the exams are to end tomorrow.

Mod plss help me. Tanx

am having same issue as u, some1 with same issue went to their head office in lag, n he was told its a mistake, that u should go on ur original date of invitation, but try print the first mail sent along as evidence
Re: DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. by Crystalng: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate

Pasted above is a link to a very very active DPR recruitment thread, just ask this there and people will reply, you can also read the previous comments there, to have a better idea. Goodluck.
Re: DPR Test: Is Anyone Writing The Test On Friday In Ph. by sebali: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Crystalng:
https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate

Pasted above is a link to a very very active DPR recruitment thread, just ask this there and people will reply, you can also read the previous comments there, to have a better idea. Goodluck.

Tanx

(1) (Reply)

z / Information On Vacancies For Basic Scidnce Teacher In Abuja Needed / Clean Lagos Initiative Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.