Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” (41117 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by freedomchild: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
AFONJAS doing what they knw how to do best............OLOSHOING

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by lenghtinny(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
Hear this All u puxxy hawking ladies on nairaland. This is what happens when u let amateurs handle ur sh*t. Contact Neminc consultants for the latest ideas in this distinguished punanny hawking biz and you will never have to fight for hawking space with anyone. We make use of the most advanced marketing strategies to get you good value for your puxxies. We have successfully put our client's puxxies on jumia, konga, eBay and alibaba. And we're about to make history by becoming the first company to quote a puxxy on the Nigerian stock exchange. That history making puxxy could be yours, give us a call now and maximize the full potentials of that puxxy
You are not young John but you are wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by lenghtinny(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
freedomchild:
AFONJAS doing what they knw how to do best............OLOSHOING

Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by cutedharmee: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
God forbid I stand as surety fr dis kinda person. #iranuabacha angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by LexngtonSteele: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Your sisters are everywhere in Allen, Ojuelegba, woro button doing olosho work , you're here looking for Afonja.

Go to the sexcapade joint threads in sexuality section and see what they are saying about Igbo women lol. You'd be ashamed of coming from that part of the country grin

Did I also mention the fact that your God, Maazi cowlu said 99% of your women are prost....es? lipsrsealed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2880526/all-igbo-females-prostitutes-nnamdi

Let me also remind you that owerri is known as the headquarters of prostitution in Nigeria

1 minute of silence for lonelydora....

You killed him!
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by lovemaths(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Afonja prostitute grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by nairanaira12: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Afonjas and prostitution ehhh.

Even your god said 99% of your sisters are pprostitutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by Bimpe29: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Your sisters are everywhere in Allen, Ojuelegba, woro button doing olosho work , you're here looking for Afonja.

Go to the sexcapade joint threads in sexuality section and see what they are saying about Igbo women lol. You'd be ashamed of coming from that part of the country grin

Did I also mention the fact that your God, Maazi cowlu said 99% of your women are prost....es? lipsrsealed.

Let me also remind you that owerri is known as the headquarters of prostitution in Nigeria

Haba! We all know Igbo and Edo are the gurus in sex hawking naa.
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by Olafisoyem: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Yoruba women and prostitution shaa..
And they are always wicked and ready to kill.
Just like these 2.
Omo why do people always have to put ethnicity. Just to be clear in osogbo almost all the hoes I know come from the east or the middle belt. So please advice your chiomas and Nneka's. Tanks
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by Bruno3000(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
sureheaven:
Hahahahahaha.
swt pix cheesy
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by burakado17: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Did I also mention the fact that your God, Maazi cowlu said 99% of your women are prost....es? lipsrsealed. Lobatan.

Lobatan
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Olafisoyem:

Omo why do people always have to put ethnicity. Just to be clear in osogbo almost all the hoes I know come from the east or the middle belt. So please advice your chiomas and Nneka's. Tanks

Over here is nikes and toyosi
Even madam adewunmi and mrs giwa are not left out oo.. even nude pix proof is avalaible.
My guy forget matter jo! we don see things here o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nne5:

Lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/sex-worker-29-slashes-colleagues-face-razor-blade-hawking-space/
Nigerian association of public toilets na him we get for our country not ashawo
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by luluman: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
sureheaven:
Hahahahahaha.
Chairman wetin be this one?
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by Ehinmola(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Neminc:
Hear this All u puxxy hawking ladies on nairaland. This is what happens when u let amateurs handle ur sh*t. Contact Neminc consultants for the latest ideas in this distinguished punanny hawking biz and you will never have to fight for hawking space with anyone. We make use of the most advanced marketing strategies to get you good value for your puxxies. We have successfully put our client's puxxies on jumia, konga, eBay and alibaba. And we're about to make history by becoming the first company to quote a puxxy on the Nigerian stock exchange. That history making puxxy could be yours, give us a call now and maximize the full potentials of that puxxy
. You are the grand master of pussy designer as indicated in the guiness book of records

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by OLUD214(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
so just like dat face slazing
Re: Lagos Prostitute Slashes Colleague’s Face With Razor Blade Over “Hawking Space” by Olafisoyem: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Over here is nikes and toyosi
Even madam adewunmi and mrs giwa are not left out oo.. even nude pix proof is avalaible.
My guy forget matter jo! we don see things here o.
We are running exchange program be that. It is good for nigerias unity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After A Colleague Lied Against Him & He Was Fired - Twitter / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.