Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos (25572 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Amagite(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odunwodo and his wife Jennifer are celebrating their second wedding anniversary. The couple got married in 2014 and have two sons already. The actor shared these new photos of his family on his IG page and gushed about his wife

He wrote;

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US…… @qutejay…………It’s time to celebrate all our disagreements​,It’s time to raise a toast to all our arguments , quarrels….and above all the make ups……………
From collecting paltry income per movie in the industry To living in a one room self contained apartment ,Yet You believed in me and you stayed.You saw the future of us building an empire together………You are the reason I could fly,The reason I feel so alive…………………………..
… .
Every year, our marriage Becomes more special
With every passing moment,I find you more adorable,Every year seems to bring greater happiness Every year we seem to make
Memories that are priceless,Every year I thank my fate For giving you as my wife.Every year makes me realize
How lucky I am to be your husband.

I have been the most terrible husband on earth for not being able to give you the world because you deserve more than it. JENNIFER AWELE You are phenomenal……………………………….. ………. On a special day like this my dear,where do I start from,I can only be thankful to God for the journey so far.It has been from grace to grace since we met and even more grace to greater grace since the day i popped the big question and you said “YES”……………………………………………………….. My promises and vows to you are as real as Tuface’s songs.When I look and think about you,I only ask myself one question “WHY WOULD I HURT OR CHEAT ON AN ANGEL LIKE YOU ??
.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/actor-junior-pope-and-wife-celebrate-3rd-wedding-anniversary-with-adorable-family-photos/

8 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by swiz123(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Who else thinks nollywood actors are been paid peanuts as salaries

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by zoey4(f): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2017
My guy my guy. U go chop food wey bone hang you for trougt. Wishing you happy aniversary
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2017
I like this boy he is real actor..
Very natural. I dnt like nollywood movies.
But when i see him or mike ezuronye then movie is gona be sweet.

But the big problem now is.. i dont jnow if he eats his wife's ass like the real man he appears to be in movies..
Dear pope ur wife is cute and deserves good anuxx eating plssssss dnt lack in ur manly duties.

Tankx ladies for having ass. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
cheesy

Happy Married Life JP.

You have a beautiful Home but love Flirting with young/single ladies not minding their age.

Last Saw you in Owerri, Imo State.

TO THE SLAY QUEEN AND SIDE CHICK.

Babe, this guys will never upload your pics on the gram. They love their Wives more than you and would choose her always.
Forget that story line like "My wife doesn't care about my needs" "My wife is too primitive, i need something new" etc

26 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Caustics: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
angry
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Mrsroslinae: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congrate
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by sureheaven(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Happy married life to them

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
ashaw
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Jostico: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:

keep on thinking
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by pacesetter247(f): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Balancing Work and Family Life

Moms and the Workforce

The economic reality of these days requires more moms than ever to be in the workforce all over the world. Center for American Progress recalls that “women now make up half of all workers in the United States; with nearly 4 in 10 homes having a mom that is also a working mother.” Even in Nigeria, this is the hard truth; a lot of women are smart CEOs of multinationals, entrepreneurs, great professionals in different fields of their callings. It is also glaring that women are now discovering themselves and contribute a lot to the financial advancement of their homes, states and country as a whole. It is worthy of note that whilst women are doing so well in contributing a great deal to the finance of their homes, women should always remember that the home front must always be well-managed. Hence, we are faced with the reality of balancing work and family life.

Being a full-time working mother can lead to feelings of guilt and stress because of divided attention between work and family. Here are tips to help make sure that your career or business and your family flourish altogether.
http://aboverubies.com.ng/2017/07/26/balancing-work-and-family-life/

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

I wish their marriage is as beautiful as these social media pictures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by makydebbie(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
See swag. kiss

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Jowude1: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Themandator: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:

Salaries ke? Who dem dey work for
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by jashar(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
don't know him, but, i'm loving the sneakers....

Congratulations though....
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by kosire(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
My Geee
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by ebukahandsome(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rep-ing o42 the state of mind.
Nsukka straight up

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by asatemple(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thank God for your union....more anniversaries ahead
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by funnynation(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
O boy see swag. One thing I love about this guy is his swag line up. He always kill it. His movie.....dope also alongside Eze ndi ara. (Zubby Michael). I love young celebrity that is married irrespective of fame. Keep it up Pope..
042 ndi OMA
Nsukka repping

6 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by kendylet(f): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jostico:

keep on thinking
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..thinkerbell
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by fpeter(f): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations to them, 2 children already?
God is really the author of life and the giver of children....it's not of him that runneth or willeth but of God who showeth mercy.

Baba God, send down children to me and my hubby too.

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Happy anniversary to you guys! The J's. JP and family wink stay blessed! One love!

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by scobaba: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaypee yor.

Happy Weding Anniversary pappy!
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by axortedbabe(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
then side eyes to all them actress buying cars,mansions,designer wears and affording expensive trips abroad.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by NwaMary1: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
congrats to them, they look so beautiful

God please come and answer me ooo

i remember getting married same time as them

i am yet to have my baby.

God please na.

for my patience, bless me doubly,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by swiz123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
axortedbabe:
then side eyes to all them actress buying cars,mansions,designer wears and affording expensive trips abroad.
its no longer news that most actresses are coperate olosho
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amagite:
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odunwodo and his wife Jennifer are celebrating their second wedding anniversary. The couple got married in 2014 and have two sons already. The actor shared these new photos of his family on his IG page and gushed about his wife

He wrote;

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US…… @qutejay…………It’s time to celebrate all our disagreements​,It’s time to raise a toast to all our arguments , quarrels….and above all the make ups……………
From collecting paltry income per movie in the industry To living in a one room self contained apartment ,Yet You believed in me and you stayed.You saw the future of us building an empire together………You are the reason I could fly,The reason I feel so alive…………………………..
… .
Every year, our marriage Becomes more special
With every passing moment,I find you more adorable,Every year seems to bring greater happiness Every year we seem to make
Memories that are priceless,Every year I thank my fate For giving you as my wife.Every year makes me realize
How lucky I am to be your husband.

I have been the most terrible husband on earth for not being able to give you the world because you deserve more than it. JENNIFER AWELE You are phenomenal……………………………….. ………. On a special day like this my dear,where do I start from,I can only be thankful to God for the journey so far.It has been from grace to grace since we met and even more grace to greater grace since the day i popped the big question and you said “YES”……………………………………………………….. My promises and vows to you are as real as Tuface’s songs.When I look and think about you,I only ask myself one question “WHY WOULD I HURT OR CHEAT ON AN ANGEL LIKE YOU ??
.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/actor-junior-pope-and-wife-celebrate-3rd-wedding-anniversary-with-adorable-family-photos/

Story for the Gods! The wife is a hardened lesbian.
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by Iphran6: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Story for the Gods! The wife is a hardened lesbian.
How you take know? Bizzy bodies everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by oliviastacey(f): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
who are you
Re: Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos by amjakes: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
only you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family In Los Angeles / Iyabo Oko Returns To UK For Medical Checkup After Surviving Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.