Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Justin Bieber- I Cancelled My Tour To Rededicate My Life To Jesus Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber- I Cancelled My Tour To Rededicate My Life To Jesus Christ (488 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Retires From Journalism, Turns Evangelist, Leading Youths To Jesus / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Justin Bieber Pours His Heart Out In A Letter To Fans, 'rededicate To Christ’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber- I Cancelled My Tour To Rededicate My Life To Jesus Christ by Dewalesblog(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Recently, Justin Bieber cancelled the remaining dates of his 2017 Purpose Tour due to unforeseen circumstances."

Now it has been revealed that he cancelled because he 'rededicated his life to Christ.

Sources connected to Hillsong Church told TMZ and said that the decision to cancel the remaining dates of the tour was .....

Read more @ https://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/07/justin-bieber-i-cancelled-my-tour-to.html?m=1

Re: Justin Bieber- I Cancelled My Tour To Rededicate My Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2017
that reminds me of despicado
Re: Justin Bieber- I Cancelled My Tour To Rededicate My Life To Jesus Christ by BoiBlue(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
why?....Justin I love you the way you are....I don't want to cry much like the way I did when MJ was taken

(1) (Reply)

They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China / OMG! See Regina Daniels Beautiful Picture Of Her And Her Mother. So Cute / Asoebibella.com Presents #asoebibella Style Slayer – Vol.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.