Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (28741 Views)

U.S Embassy Graduates Assistant Recruitment (N8,383,885/Year) - Ends: 24/May/19 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by mizhefeh(f): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Finding it difficult to register, it's sayn invalid mail. As any one registered

1 Like

Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Jane1234f(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
mizhefeh:
I came here to complain also,I have registered but I am finding it difficult to login and continue, it keep saying the username and password does not match,meanwhile no username was requested during the registration
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Personal Assistant To COO at MTN Nigeria

Click here to apply directly
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Hafsat24(f): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Jane1234f:
I came here to complain also,I have registered but I am finding it difficult to login and continue, it keep saying the username and password does not match,meanwhile no username was requested during the registration

Had same issue too..go to your mail and use the password as its written there..you will login

1 Like

Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Hafsat24(f): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
mizhefeh:

Go to your email and use the password as its written there..apparently it was shortened..it will go.through
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by mizhefeh(f): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Hafsat24:

Had same issue too..go to your mail and use the password as its written there..you will login
Pls should I open anoda mail using d password
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Aieboocaar(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
alphaconde:

you cant be a salary earner and shine, be an entrepreneur today

Tell that to our fat pot-bellied senators in NASS who gets paid for doing NOTHING. cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Hafsat24(f): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2017
mizhefeh:

Pls should I open anoda mail using d password

I mean shey you created a profile..they sent a mail to the email you used in creating the profile on the portal
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Jane1234f(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2017
Hafsat24:

ok,let me try...thanks
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by mizhefeh(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hafsat24:

I mean shey you created a profile..they sent a mail to the email you used in creating the profile on the portal
Tnxs
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by sparkles007: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
tried registering because I don't have a profile ...it's still saying invalid email even when I try to login
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Hafsat24(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
sparkles007:
tried registering because I don't have a profile ...it's still saying invalid email even when I try to login

After creating your profile go to your mail box..they sent a mail..and copy the email and password..use it to login
Re: Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Financial planners are needed at Cornerstone insurance plc Abuja. You must be a resident of Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja. Interested candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com.... Tell a friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme / World Bank Job For African Nationals.... Apply / BAT Culture Questionnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.