Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine (788 Views)

Self-employed Guy In Need Of An Unemployed Female Graduate For A Serious Rshp / Need A Young Female Pen-friend(dis Ain't 4 No Big Momas) / Need A Young Female Pen-friend(dis Ain't Meant 4 No Big Momas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by 4me(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2007
[b]Are you a graduate of any discipline most especially Sciences,Engineering and or Social Sciences?

Are you Tall (5'8" at least),between 20-24 years old,Fair in Complexion and God fearing Christian?

Eager to marry in the next 6 months?

Homely,Possess Sense of Humour  from any tribe.

Wish to marry a young Engineer,employed, and talented Man of late 20's

Are u Beautiful and Friendlly

If u have all those things, you can mail me on,

My E-mail:     alxayodelly@yahoo.com
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by Pain(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2007
4me:

[b]Are you a graduate of any discipline most especially Sciences,Engineering and or Social Sciences?

I promised that your life will be transformed

When Did U Become Jesus. Or Cld U Be One Of Those False Ones Xpected In The Last Days.

By the Way, Y All Those conditions? How Much Have U Transformed Your Own Life.

By The Way Whats With the "Promised" Tense. Past? Present? Promise. Has It Xpired? Whats The Validity Period.

I Pity Girls!!  All This Shit About Hussie Scarcity.

Some Of U are better Off Without Hussies.
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by 4me(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2007
Thx u pain, Meanwhile, pain is not my portion in Jesus name, I could not imagine how sm1 can be bearing pain,

It's a bad name.Please change it.[b][/b]
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by OmoEko1(f): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ 4 me

if u are a young Engineer,employed, and talented Man of late 20's like u claimed y are u looking for wife online, and y are u eager to marry in the next 6 months? hun , just curious
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by kanmosyl(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2007
Bros you too much,

why looking for a girl online you should respect this game so well that u dont come here to embarrass our lovely cute ladies making them look so cheap that u can get them anywhere.

why dont u talk to ur engineering friends too and see if they can help u out instead of just coming here to look for babe.

I pray that u will get ur kind of lady before six month in jesus name.
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by omot208(f): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2007
sorry, but all girls that fit those criteria are taken. grin

what? thought they'd be waiting for u?
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by fatliar(m): 1:35am On Feb 10, 2007
u said u need a graduate
r u a graduate na only u like good thing
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by fatliar(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2007
na graduate u want u no want illiterate
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by iice(f): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2007
@Omot well said girl. grin
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by uche1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2007
bross no mind them, u know what you want and go for it,
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2007
I read your advert post and I was able to deduce that:

you are either as tall as aki and pawpaw  grin
or you are not good looking       tongue
or you are older than you claim to be  cheesy
or you are not educated     

To say that you even left your email ady! It's either you are scamming or you are ready to be scammed.

Seriously now,what qualities do you think you possess? list them(with proof) if you have any.
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by iice(f): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2007
LMAO
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by OmoEko1(f): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2007
@candy

lol, u funny gurl
Re: Are you a Young Female Graduate?.u Can Be Mine by 4me(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2007
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend ! / Dating Question / Kano Nairaland Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.