Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Personal Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Needed (2949 Views)

Intelligent And Beautiful Personal Assistant Needed / Personal Assistant Needed / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Needed by MariasHouse: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Our client needs a Personal Assistant

Job Title: Personal Assistant
Office Location: Mainland

Job Duties
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- organising events and conferences
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some
corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or
conducting research

Candidate must be a female and a computer literate

Interested candidate should forward cv to cvs.mariashouse@gmail.com

Subject of mail Personal Assistance
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by missik(f): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Maria house..your email never.goes tru..Please give us real one..
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by dedons: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2017
missik:
you are right.

Each time they advertise a job and you try to apply, it's always difficult.

I'm even beginning to suspect them because I've never seen or heard of anyone here who ever got a job with/through them.

2 Likes

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
dedons:
you are right.

I'm even beginning to suspect them because I've never seen or heard of anyone here who ever got a job with/through them.
Maria House....nansense

2 Likes

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Deelaw(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2017
dedons:
you are right.

Seems the truth is finally coming out....All they are interested in is getting people's 4 passports, data and CV.

Do they sell these information or what?....Only God knows what they do with these things.

2 Likes

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gaybu:

Maria House....nansense
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by larrybabe: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
missik:

The mistake must be from your end because my sister applied for a position last week using the same email address you claim did not go and was invited for interview.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by larrybabe: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gaybu:

Maria House....nansense

How is it nonsense? Some people have actually gone for interview and back. Dont come online to mislead people or defame a legit company.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
larrybabe:

How is it nonsense? Some people have actually gone for interview and back. Dont come online to mislead people or defame a legit company.

Correct me if am wrong.
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Deelaw(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Deelaw(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2017
larrybabe:

The question shuld be "What usually is the outcome of the so called interviews?"
Re: Personal Assistant Needed by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Educate the house
Deelaw:

The question shuld be "What usually is the outcome of the so called interviews?"

(1) (Reply)

Just Received My NIS Invitation / Vacancies @ Mainone Cable / BAT 2013 Management Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.