Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Biafrans Should Consider - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafrans Should Consider (582 Views)

Biafrans Should Go N Change Their Passport Here / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] / What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biafrans Should Consider by Eryckah(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls those of u agitating for Biafra Republic, here are the things u need to put into consideration
1) Have u thought of where Biafra will be in the map of Africa?
2) Those in the force will have to leave Nigerian armed forces and join Biafra armed forces likewise those in the public sector....Hope Nnamdi Kano has plans for that cos u cannot come from Botswana and be a police man in Angola. It's hard
3) I hope he has started building Central Bank of Biafra cos it's very important
Re: What Biafrans Should Consider by ESDKING: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Your daughter is beautiful, but I would advise you to face your kitchen because you don't know anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Should Consider by DLondonboiy: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
ESDKING:
Your daughter is beautiful, but I would advise you to face your kitchen because you don't know anything.

Lol
Re: What Biafrans Should Consider by paschu: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
I think she's a sister. But she seems genuinely fearful of the unknown.

Her other thread suggests that her hubby is in the armed forces, and she seems to be in the public sector.

So I'd suggest you show her some empathy and maybe a bit of clarifications; even if she refuses to pay attention.

No need for the critical response. Although I understand where you are coming from. The mockers are lurking at all corners of the forum churning out one scornful thread after the other. But she seems pretty genuine to me.

ESDKING:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Should Consider by davades(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
she has a point
Re: What Biafrans Should Consider by Sagay212: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
ESDKING:

Somebody is asking you very important question and as usual you reply her with the most senseless comment. She doesn't know anything and you cannot tell us what you know. Wretched ipod pig

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love The Igbos With Ten Good Facts-a Must Read For All Igbos / Gov Ajimobi Demolishing House In Ibadan For Political Reasons ( Pics , Video) / President Buhari Calls Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, Over Death Of Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.