Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Road To 8k+ Monthly With ME - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Road To 8k+ Monthly With ME (438 Views)

Customers Get Boutique Owner Arrested For Selling Fake Slippers For 8k In Asaba / Make From 1k To 8k Every 7 Days Of The Week / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Road To 8k+ Monthly With ME by bmu24: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello,

Good news to all the like minded people in this forum.....

Few years back, my mentor Nornico Maduro always use this strategy to get the newbie in line( low cost business ) and make them experience earning online also to help people with low income and people that can't recruit,

IF YOU HAVE ALL THIS THEN YOU CAN.

1. Do you have friends who have Android phone or a laptop?

2. Do you have a Facebook account?

3. Do you spend up to 30 minute daily inside the Facebook account?

4. Do you have $0.50 ( 50 cent ) #200 in your pocket?

If your answer to all this question is yes please do your self a favor by join here http:///2tWSFEv

you can also add me on Facebook for more info https://www.facebook.com/fabusuyi.akinsola?ref=bookmarks

AM HERE TO BUILD MORE LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY.

(1) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Is Reportedly Richer Than Bill Gates And Jeff Bezos Combined / Pet Preforms For Sale In Large Quantities / Guides To Becoming An Exporter- Export 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.