Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Before IPOB runs the South East aground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before IPOB runs the South East aground (661 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Saraki Family Ran Société General Bank Aground, A Wild Gossip ~ Asonumaka Georg / Our Former Ministers Ran Nigeria Aground – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before IPOB runs the South East aground by kettykin: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Below are some of the advice i will give to the worst set of brainwashed individuals who are currently in a wild Goose chase without any direction or agenda, no road map and no timelines who appears to have run out of capital ideas and are presently doing trial and error in their quest for a new nation .
My first advice is Please under no circumstances should you provoke another civil or uncivl war
Nigeria as it is, is worse than a Zoo , Nigeria is a demonic country and the gateway to hell, Nigeria seems to be the seat of satan where children and women will be targeted , starved and shot during war while aggressor countries like cameroon are overlooked when they take Nigeria's oil rich lands and kill Nigerian citizens. Nigeria is a very huge joke by the devil a country that has fought only internal wars and kept external peace . They kill their indigenes and keep other countries at peace, is that a country ? . A country where armed herdsmen and boko haram terrorist are given amnesty while peaceful unarmed protesters are shot dead can only be described as the devils own country . Please dont provoke a satanic country .

2. My Second Advice is allow the good , hardworking people of Anambra to vote
why damage the tremendous progress made by the only succesful party in Nigeria all because you want to trigger an election stalemate and force a satanic country to referendum
boycotting the Anambra election will lead to a stalemate which will allow the satans in government to bring in a cow as the Governor of Anambra, the cow would reverse the progress made in the past 10 years by APGA and allow crimes like kidnapping, armed robbery, street gangs and cults, political brigandage to fester and grow in Anambra , the whole of Anambra will become a very large grazing field for hersmen and their cows Please be warned .

3. My third Advice
If you are looking for election to boycott then wait for the presidential election of 2019 because for any president to win he has to win in the South East and south South and a boycott in the 11 states means there will be no president
and there will be a stalemate.

4. My fourth advice is about the dissipated Man hours in the state meetings by your leader Nnamdi Kanu
The Needless waste of time , resources and strength in the state Visits calls for wisdom , young men and women leave their businesses for hours and come to listen to Nnamdi Kanu's round of fairy tale high sounding speeches about nothing
My advice in this respect is that this is a waste of economic potentials as hundreds of productive man hours are being lost in the East when easterners leave their businesses to come and llisten to what they already know , the East is a Region that least depends on the Government for support , IPOB should not impoverish the East because they want to pull out of a satanic Country.

My Last but not the least advice is to Prepare Adequately for October 1st, do not be fooled by the random speeches by some select Government officials who cannot stop a common bush fire in Borno and other Boko Haram afflicted regions now promising to stop furnace fire
IPOB preparation can include sentization of igbos in hotspots to relocate or to come home to the east before October and encouraging the returnees to try their hands in agriculture , fish farming, IPOB should rather than continue with needless state visits assit their returnees to get re settled to a new beginning in the East. you only need to find out what happened to the run away soldies in borno who absconded from the war front to realise how foolish it would be for any igbo man/woman to risk his life by october 1st
Re: Before IPOB runs the South East aground by madone: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
They wont listen
Re: Before IPOB runs the South East aground by unohbethel(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
hehehehehehehe

biafran matter dey sweet nigerians pass eh...see as d op mumu dey write wetin e no know...seems like u neva hear about civil disobedience...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before IPOB runs the South East aground by DLondonboiy: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Absolute rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Before IPOB runs the South East aground by kettykin: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Absolute rubbish!

why absolute rubbish ?

(1) (Reply)

The Hope Of A Nigerian Graduate. / Kogi Govt Declares Monday 21st August, 2017 As Public Holiday / Hate Speech Purveyors: Risk 10 Years Jail, N25 M Fine —IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.