Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

You Are Dead Without Beats - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Are Dead Without Beats (386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Dead Without Beats by emonkey(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017

Listen up. You've created some fantastic lyrics and thinking chai, in no time this is gonna make you a star. And chai, you will be riding all over in Bugatti and wearing Versace to the toilet and to bed, and people will be taking pictures of you like you are Michael Jackson. Wake up. The truth is that you can't record STAR QUALITY music without star quality beats! .
Now where do you think all those stars get their beats from. You think they created it by themselves? You've really got a long way to go Bros, you don't need to become an old school bandmaster to be able to drop your starmaker single.
The secret is that all those stars you envy bought their beats from someone else, like I am about to show you. The rest is history. I can tell you where to get some beats too and shorten your route to music stardom. Link up with me at this page and we will take it from there
http://iska.space/content/music-beats
Katchya!
-Dude

(1) (Reply)

Blown Power Supply For Home Music Streaming Device (zeppelin Air) / Pls I Need The SONY Engine To This Speakers And Woofer / [music] Terry G – I Stand With Benue (tribute To Flood Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.