Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (96779 Views)

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / See List Of Nigerian Governors And Their Ages As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Amarabae(f): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
Which state did u marry in South East my sister?
Anambra.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by GavelSlam: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2017
history2903:

So basically, you rejoice when your master buhari is having peaceful protesters killed and you claim that those who don't have compassion for your master lack basic human values. You people are a confused bunch. Nothing you guys say makes any sense.

Idiots are found in every society. They often make cannon fodder for the power Lords who play them like the pawns they are.

Does anyone remember the fools who decided to joke with the sovereignty of a nation?

So Kanu didn't tell them how a nation is obtained?

Those that died must have been involved in treason and were dealt as felons are.

Buhari is in his 70's, has seen war at the forefront, has survived a coup, Boko haram attack, educated his offsprings and now he is a president. Though ailing, he has lived a life.

Your dreamers are presently in limbo without even an epitaph. Brainless morons who haven't the faintest idea why they protest, what constituted authority implies and how issues bordering on secession are thrashed.

They were sacrificial lambs who'll remain anonymous forever.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by obataokenwa(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Anambra.
No wonder you're bold like this. Our brother is really taking care of you well. Abeg, love him ooo. May God bless your home. Oya turn to Anambra woman fast and dump Ikwerre grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by jaybee(f): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
The day these man will die will be one of my happiest day in these world

unfortunately for you, you will never see your happiest day.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Amarabae(f): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2017
obataokenwa:
No wonder you're bold like this. Our brother is really taking care of you well. Abeg, love him ooo. May God bless your home. Oya turn to Anambra woman fast and dump Ikwerre grin
ikwerre? I am Not an ikwerre o. Abeg o. tufiakwa
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by obataokenwa(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
ikwerre? I am Not an ikwerre o. Abeg o. tufiakwa
Thought Oyibo, Omuma and other PH towns are all Ikwerre. I would love you to write another epistle of how Igbo men value and love their wives. You're enjoying this marriage I know
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2017
jaybee:

unfortunately for you, you will never see your happiest day.
Zombie is late,sleep resume work in the morning.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Idiots are found in every society. They often make cannon fodder for the power Lords who play them like the pawns they are.

Does anyone remember the fools who decided to joke with the sovereignty of a nation?

So Kanu didn't tell them how a nation is obtained?

Those that died must have been involved in treason and were dealt as felons are.

Buhari is in his 70's, has seen war at the forefront, has survived a coup, Boko haram attack, educated his offsprings and now he is a president. Though ailing, he has lived a life.

Your dreamers are presently in limbo without even an epitaph. Brainless morons who haven't the faintest idea why they protest, what constituted authority implies and how issues bordering on secession are thrashed.

They were sacrificial lambs who'll remain anonymous forever.
Freedom is worth fighting for.
Freedom is worth dying for.
Your comments are among the reasons I have no compassion for buhari and none for his supporters.
You people are not far from psychopaths who love the sight of blood.
You speak nonesense all day and talk about "nation this" or "nation that" but in reality you have no nation and you don't even know the meaning of the word. You are mere murderers trying to paint their murders with beautiful colors.
I know the british entity called nigeria is near its end and I will celebrate its end.
buhari the impotent dog deserves his fate.
Let the people get their freedom.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by GavelSlam: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2017
history2903:

Freedom is worth fighting for.
Freedom is worth dying for.
Your comments are among the reasons I have no compassion for buhari and none for his supporters.
You people are not far from psychopaths who love the sight of blood.
You speak nonesense all day and talk about "nation this" or "nation that" but in reality you have no nation and you don't even know the meaning of the word. You are mere murderers trying to paint their murders with beautiful colors.
I know the british entity called nigeria is near its end and I will celebrate its end.
buhari the impotent dog deserves his fate.
Let the people get their freedom.

The people can only get freedom by legitimate means. Any other way would lead to the same result they got in 1969.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

The people can only get freedom by legitimate means. Any other way would lead to the same result they got in 1969.
the "religion of peace" has spoken, look as much as I like speaking to psychopaths who seem to drink blood for breakfast, I think I need to go and vomit and to never speak to your ilks ever again. I would much rather meet you on the battle fields, on opposit sides ofcourse. Now get lost.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by GavelSlam: 2:28am On Jul 27, 2017
history2903:

the "religion of peace" has spoken, look as much as I like speaking to psychopaths who seem to drink blood for breakfast, I think I need to go and vomit and to never speak to your ilks ever again. I would much rather meet you on the battle fields, on opposit sides ofcourse. Now get lost.

Don't be silly as always.

The government is your superior. You lot thought you could intimidate the government by locking down the economic activity of those who sought their daily enterprise. Blocked roads, extorted motorists and even started some incendiaries now you talk of vomiting.

Are you lot not made of regurgitation?

You've suggested the next weapon of intimidation saying there'll be no election. Laughable because 1 vote would do.

If you don't recognise authority why should anyone recognise rebels?

Now go to bed as you need to be on the fan yogo hustle early in the morning.

Nonsense.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 27, 2017
@gaveislam the barbarian:
In normal countries the government works for the people, but it seems the "nigerians" would rather worship their "government" and call it their superior. Complying slaves are the best brand of slavery. No government is my superior. Science is my master and that is all.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by juman(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Nonsense.

Buhari is alive, and so what?

People are dying of hunger.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by jaggabban: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2017
obailala:
Like play like play, this man has got 9 lives if we are to go by the words of perpetually bitter losers like Fayose, FFK and the rest of the online Jonathanian wailing crew.

I await mental cases like FFK to also come write us another epistle of how coca-cola is a made-in-Nigeria brand which cannot be available in London.

I also await the comments of all the pathetic losers who have used unprintable words on Rochas over his comment yesterday that Buhari was in good spirits.

In all honesty though, Bubu looks very sick, and should just do the honourable thing which no African leader has ever done; resign and hand over power to his deputy so governance can be invigorated.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
Thank you bro. Iam a die hard Buharist anytime any day but wish he could really resign to Osinbajo & El Rufai to carry on.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by tokrizy: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2017
obailala:
Like play like play, this man has got 9 lives if we are to go by the words of perpetually bitter losers like Fayose, FFK and the rest of the online Jonathanian wailing crew.

I await mental cases like FFK to also come write us another epistle of how coca-cola is a made-in-Nigeria brand which cannot be available in London.

I also await the comments of all the pathetic losers who have used unprintable words on Rochas over his comment yesterday that Buhari was in good spirits.

In all honesty though, Bubu looks very sick, and should just do the honourable thing which no African leader has ever done; resign and hand over power to his deputy so governance can be invigorated.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun
BUHARI just be like letter I
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by ocelot2006(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
history2903:
Don't confuse your wishes with reality. Buhari is very ill.

Whatever the case may be I still wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by krixik(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2017
PREDICT THE NEXT GROUP TO VISIT PMB AND WIN A TICKET TO JOIN THEM IN THE TRIP.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Harjoke: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2017
those dat wish him dead will die before him
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Pchidexy(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

Oh so you people have finally decided to free we the Ikwerre people. Tomorrow one of your brothers will come to tell you that Ikwerre is igbo.

Now mind you. I'm from Rivers state and you don't know about Rivers people more than i do.

To be frank if you go to those areas you mentioned here in Rivers state to call them Igbo they will stone you to death.

I am Ikwerre, i don't have any personal interest in the aforementioned tribes I'm just saying the bitter truth.

I studied in Delta state university, Abraka and i have numbers of friends from Asaba, Kwale, Ika and Ukwani. I have never met any one in my life from the so called Delta igbo who accepts that he or she is Igbo.

So i don't know were you're coming from.
A yorrober bastard you are. Skull miner
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by totorimi: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Bubu should pls resign for the sake of the nation and for his health.

The truth is the work of president is too demanding for his present age and appearance.
BTW Nigerians are not going to pity him when he returns back to office like this he must do the work, no time for absentism from FEC meetings and other state functions coupled with our economic recession which his administration has dragged into he has to bring us out of it.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Image123(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
All must die! Buhari must die shamefully!

What does it mean to die shamefully?
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Image123(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2017
QMNIX:

You can not satisfy human beings. Man's wants are insatiable. When Buhari was leaving for vacation, we all clamoured he should handover then he did. Now under what capacity should he address Nigerians while in London? If Osibanjo ain't doing a good job which now warrant us to miss Buhari badly then that could be an issue for debate but right now otherwise is the case.
From the picture, we can see Buhari is not mentally/physically incapacitated although he is currently ill like everyone else, he has the capacity to recuperate to his initial healthy state. We need to give him the time to do that, every other issues on this topic are distractions to our development and a ploy for the political class to maneuver their surrogates to Aso rock.

He can address as president of Nigeria, Osinbajo is acting. Only an hypocrite would not realize the tension and controversies caused by his prolonged silence. Or under what capacity is he taking pictures? People should tell the president the truth and stop needless sycophancies reminiscent of the Jonathan years. The whole system desired change not just the picture of the president and party. His inactions have for instance necessitated the jamboree publicized visits costing millions of naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Dove18: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2017
There was no meeting with Buhari, governors in Abuja House, London – Security expert claims
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
dozofavour:
so should we chew bitter leave?

You can drink poison..
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by bashydemy(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
How pathetic that the posters above me actually fell for the liesundecided

*Leaders who don't respect his/her people
*Leaders who are self-centered
*Leaders who are not transparent
*Leaders without visions/mission
*Leaders who can't define what leadership is
*Pasts and present leaders failed
*Nigeria is a lost Nation.
*Its citizens are gullible and can't defend what's right
*Citizens who applauds criminals just for mere gratifications

I shame for Naija.

Just a day trip by those cretins has caused Nigeria millions of Naira/Dollars.

Buhari needs to resign or die overseas or patronize Made in Naija Doctors. We just can't continue to be applauding failed leaderships and hoping that one day they'll fulfill their empty promises which won't ever happened.

There was a country!!!

Sorry i know it will be a bad news to you seeing Buhari standing tall to you his haters..
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by marv1: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Let us await Fayose and FFK's versions of the story about PMB. May they will say the pictures were taken in Abuja when PMB was in Sheraton hotel suites last year.
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Ositebello1(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
weep for your father. a leader sick we must treat him with our tax. if you are in a company then you sick your company must surely take care of your illness.
Ebios:
so buhari has turned his hospital bed to a tourist center where tax payers money of Nigerians r used for Tp.

oh ... l weep for naija
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by Patto5050(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2017
these pics is for the brain washed
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by united4men: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
optional1:

what are you typing, you not even man enough to type your words well. Don't you know my dad is alwayz watching to see who the real man is....

Disappointed jor.
auto correct my dear, sabi sabi
Re: Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London by suremanpatriot: 3:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharism,the fear of Buhari as president is enough for the nation to roll grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.