Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks (4075 Views)

Free Biafra Inscriptions Seen On Construction Site In London / Donald Trump,israel, And The Potential For A Free Biafra!!! Isreal Rising News / Free Biafra To Prevent Civil War II, Niger Delta Militant Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by POpikin: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
This tell me zoo is sinking. Osinbanjo cry well well

1 Share

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Guestlander: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Liars Republic of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Israeljones(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
POpikin:
and this guy go don born ooo

10 Likes

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by HisSexcellency(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Was expecting to see a reasonable source, not one nonentity with a mobile phone and free data

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Sagay212: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
another evidence that the air they breathe in the east is toxic. this is another thread by a demented ipod miscreant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
at least charge your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Warship: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Watch out how Yorubas on this thread will end up being the greatest oppositions to Biafra.

Later they will claim they are not against Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Rossikki: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Which international pressure?

From who?

Even CNN have never aired this Biafra nonsense.

Trump doesn't even know many parts of America talk less of Biafra.

The British media have ignored it.

United Nations, nothing.

So where is the international pressure?

These IPOB boys, it's only in Nigeria they make noise.

Outside Nigeria nobody sends them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by sarrki(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fake news

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

1 Like

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by BeardedMeat(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Fake news

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
...in sarrki's voice, E PAIN AM.

1 Like

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by tij46: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
POpikin:

I would have said go charge your phone but ehmmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by CltrAltDel: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:
Watch out how Yorubas on this thread will end up being the greatest oppositions to Biafra.

Later they will claim they are not against Biafra.
Mofo…. Why call us if you really dont want us here…. Later you will claim we dont mind our business…. Anyways, as, usual we know this story like every other Radio Biafra story na lie grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

4 Likes

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by CltrAltDel: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rossikki:
Which international pressure?

From who?

Even CNN have never aired this Biafra nonsense.

Trump doesn't even know many parts of America talk less of Biafra.

The British media have ignored it.

United Nations, nothing.

So where is the international pressure?

These IPOB boys, it's only in Nigeria they make noise.

Outside Nigeria nobody sends them.
Afonjaaaa…. Havent you heard, it is the Arab Nation that is pushing for Biafra grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why are some people so worried when issues of Biafra Freedom hit front page ? Is it because they love Biafra so much that they can not let them go, or because they hate them so much to allow them go, but they are too confused to know if they can not survive alone ?

Life itself is a mystery, you are programmed to reason the way you are, so I beg you all to think like Spiritual Beings and stop being slaves to your emotions. We all live and die, whether you are rich or poor when you die, your death is same as the death of the other. Death is a common denominator so think very very well. You all are victims of the same fuccking system. Your enemies own houses at Abuja. They are not tribal, it is oil money that unites them. They allow you all to fight tribally, cos the more you fight each other the best it is for them, cos you will forget to fight them. Fight your real enemies.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by goodjadesblog: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
We Raped The Pastor To Show He’s Not Special & Immune To Sexual Desires: Rapists Confession.[Details]

http://goodjadesblog.com/2017/07/26/we-raped-the-pastor-to-show-hes-not-special-immune-to-sexual-desires-rapists-confession-details/
Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by POpikin: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
goodjadesblog:

We Raped The Pastor To Show He’s Not Special & Immune To Sexual Desires: Rapists Confession.[Details]

http://goodjadesblog.com/2017/07/26/we-raped-the-pastor-to-show-hes-not-special-immune-to-sexual-desires-rapists-confession-details/
Don't derail me
Re: I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks by beerfraud: 5:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Dino Melaye Flees Nigeria, Warns Saraki To Fight For Him Or Risk Being / Solomon Dalung Sets Twitter On Fire With This Outfit ( Pictured) / This Explains Clearly Why Igbo Food Has So Much Variety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.