Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face (69663 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Natural is best!
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Organs(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
very Beautiful in the natural before make up pix.
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by biblegirl: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Prefer d face without make up cos d make up made her look like moulded amala.I wonder d type of foundation she used,mtchewwww make up n wahala
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Abagworo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
I love her natural.
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Tuoyofelix(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even makeup can't conceal the scars she got from fighting lions
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Aragon: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
DarkMagic:
Wonders of makeup

Thank God for makeup.. if not ehnnnn grin

Are we looking at the same pics? Cos she a lot more beautiful without the makeup

1 Like

Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
she even looks better without the makeup.with the makeup she be look like doll baby
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg where the make up box? My kids want to paint their teddy
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
dessz:
see who dey talk, ur gf fine reach her.
ur gf that is so ugly that one look at her face, she made Santa die of fright.
werey!

Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by DarkMagic(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Aragon:

Are we looking at the same pics? Cos she a lot more beautiful without the makeup

Well..if u say so... grin
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
newyorks:
and she kun get camel mouth, mouth toe ni. she ugly with ul ha hat.

Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by smsventures: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
The marks ehh cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by aisammy4: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
Still ugly.

Olofofo! You see black beauty.

She is original Black girl. If u fine, put ur picture here now make we see! Abegiiii
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Vince77(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
Still ugly.

Where is thy chill? grin grin
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by LordOfNaira: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
kaycyor:
omo Ibadan will still look same both home and abroad..

I don't think she is Yoruba.

And to be honest, she is beautiful.
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by olayinkajnr(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
The makeup made her more-ugly
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by enigmatic741: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is not the best way to go viral...#SMH
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ama124:

i dont think so o

*******says WHO? ****I smell envy sad
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Uzyvicks(f): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Still fugly
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by victorkc(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
JNBoss:
Awwn. I love her eyes.

I prefer her natural though, Guys what do you think?

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/trending-picture-of-beautiful-black.html

Those are contact lenses anyway
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by sshalom(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
madone:
Pls remove the make up. She is better without it.those eye killed it. The make up or make down made her ugly abeg

Beautiful eyes!
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by chrisskynet(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
dessz:
see who dey talk, ur gf fine reach her.
ur gf that is so ugly that one look at her face, she made Santa die of fright.

Aaahhh Aahhh shey u go gree.. see as e take enter ur gf jst like dat Aaahhh
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by somehow: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
See all the oil needed for frying chicken ending up on a human being's face.. misplaced priority.

I will still take the before than the after.

At least my bedsheet won't be having oil stain.
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Wroxxane: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
ITbomb:
All dis girls with two big teeth that cannot close their mouth dey form gab tooth
It's spelt as 'gap' not 'gab', broda. I guess you were feeling 'useful' when you commented about ladies with 'gab' tooth, huh?
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by madone: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
sshalom:

Beautiful eyes!
yes ni
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Johnhug66(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
angry angry I don't think psquare have seen Gov. Obaseki and his predecessor before singing 'nobody ugly'
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by goingape1: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
JNBoss:
Awwn. I love her eyes.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/trending-picture-of-beautiful-black.html

ugly thing!

Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by ejanla077: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
JNBoss:
Awwn. I love her eyes.

Chisox. We ugly i swear....

I need marry Igbo to purify my bloodline....

I hate my tribe
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Jadeng: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
She look cute, natural and innocent without makeup.
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by thesuave10(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
This lady is FUGLY!! !!!!!!
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by thesuave10(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jadeng:
She look cute, natural and innocent without makeup.

Cute? The Oxford dictionary you use, I think it's ape edition
Re: Black Girl's Before And After Makeup Face by Icon79(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
She looks better without makeup sef.

O pari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2021 Contestants (Pictures) / Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.