Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram (2326 Views)

Game Download Size / How Can I Increase Pes 2018(patched) Performance On My Corei5 4210U / How To Increase The Video Ram Of Your Laptop (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Otulord(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm about buying GTA V, so I decided to test n see if my PC will b able to support (using systemrequirementslab.com) my PC meets up all oda specs except fr d video card it shows dat m avin 64mb ram allocated fr games but wat GTA v needs is 1gb....I want to know if dr is a way fr me to increase d ram to support d game
D PC m using is Zinox running on Windows 7
I tried entering the Bois in order to increase d ram bt it wasn't dr
Modified
D system has 4gb of ram bt only 64 is dedicated to game
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Josephjnr(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Buy new ram from aboki na
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by khalhokage(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
You can only upgrade Video memory on Desktops, if you're using a laptop just forget it or buy a new system.
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Otulord(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
Buy new ram from aboki na
Wats d price
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Otulord(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
khalhokage:
You can only upgrade Video memory on Desktops, if you're using a laptop just forget it or buy a new system.
Buy new laptop in dis period!?
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by khalhokage(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Otulord:
Buy new laptop in dis period!?
lol, I don't know your wallet size na.
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Otulord(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
khalhokage:

lol, I don't know your wallet size na.
Average Nigerian
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by chingle5(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
DAT GUY IS RIGHT U CAN NOT UPGRADE IT U NEED TO BUY ANOTHER LAPTOP BECAUSE VRAM IS DIFFERENT FROM RAM.................VRAM IS JUST LIKE THE DEDICATED GRAPHICS RAM JUST GOOGLE SEARCH IT BUT THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER WAY U CAN DO IT BY USING AN EXTERNAL GRAPHICS CARD CHECK YOUTUBE FOR DAT. EVEN A CRAP SYSTEM WILL PLAY GTA5 IF U USE A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL GRAPHICS CARD

Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by chingle5(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
EXTERNAL GRAPHICS CARD

Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Otulord(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
chingle5:
DAT GUY IS RIGHT U CAN NOT UPGRADE IT U NEED TO BUY ANOTHER LAPTOP BECAUSE VRAM IS DIFFERENT FROM RAM.................VRAM IS JUST LIKE THE DEDICATED GRAPHICS RAM JUST GOOGLE SEARCH IT BUT THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER WAY U CAN DO IT BY USING AN EXTERNAL GRAPHICS CARD CHECK YOUTUBE FOR DAT. EVEN A CRAP SYSTEM WILL PLAY GTA5 IF U USE A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL GRAPHICS CARD
Wow!..thanks
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Kizzeal: 5:21am On Aug 20, 2018
You can upgrade the dedicated Vram of any laptop through the bios settings.
Go to YouTube and search for videos of upgrading Vram capacity... I use an nvidia gtx, graphics card. After updating my bios, it reduced my vram, so I check online on how to increase vram. Found a video, followed the instructions and restored my vram to it's full size again
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by error4040: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Kizzeal:
You can upgrade the dedicated Vram of any laptop through the bios settings.
Go to YouTube and search for videos of upgrading Vram capacity... I use an nvidia gtx, graphics card. After updating my bios, it reduced my vram, so I check online on how to increase vram. Found a video, followed the instructions and restored my vram to it's full size again
lmfao for Real ?.
you most be a comedian cheesy
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by Bigcowhorns(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
chingle5:
how much is the external graphics card and where can one get it?
Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by jikins(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bigcowhorns:

You can check amazon for prices. Also note your laptop should have at least a thunder bolt 3 port and you will also need to buy the casing for the graphic card. Best option is to get a better laptop tbh

Re: How Do I Increase The Size Of My Dedicated Ram by chingle5(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bigcowhorns:

Amazon bt it is expensive

CSI ETABS 18 Crack + Patch / Among Us Nigerian Gamers Discord Server / Install Games For Xbox 360 and converting/Hacking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50