Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (77770 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by teflonaire: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
younglleo:
dats why u will never feel happy in ur miserable life
your mates dey celebrate better thing while you dey nairaland d celebrate FTC. i will be pray for you from my end bro. i wish you speedy recovery
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Jameskyrian(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ibrofem:
shocked

FTC for the first time since 2006 I've been a member of nairaland!

Thank God for the glory!!

To all my family & friend, I have a small quote for you " Anything is possible "

I'm so happy

God is excellent

Hahhahhahhahahahhahahahhahaaa.a.......ahhahahhaahhahahhahahahaahhaa......

Like seriously ?
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by girl4rmspace(f): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good job Davido keep flying high

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good to know but he needs to outgrow the "I" syndrome.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by ExInferis(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
cotzywitzy:

Have you ever Done something tangible outside the shore of Nigeria?

You bet the rashes on your ass i have.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by supaslim(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2017
toygod2:
Shut up
BRAGGADOCIO.

Champion league ko, WWF ni
my time would come, still paying my dues now. Superstar lifestyle. Shutting down erywere
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by valinno(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2017
thats good of him
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Opeakins(m): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Tho, I don't really like him ooo
.buh, 2 b honest e z really trying z best
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Jaqenhghar: 1:51am On Jul 27, 2017
cotzywitzy:
You are all hypocrites, you will come on here spilling trash about these guys hustling and putting Nigeria on the world map..yet you will be the first to praise the likes of Kanye, JayZ and others. Most of you got his songs in your library... It's time we appreciate our own brothers and sisters. Say no to badbelle. grin
Excuse me I choose what I want to listen to and who I want to praise. If I dont find Naija music to my taste thats my business. Its called choice.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Mandynews:
The last event i went at club Vegas in Lagos, many celebrities were there and they all performed their various songs. mind you we were not up to 50 in numbers in the club, the next day i went to Instagram i checked most of the celebrities pages with bragging captioned. "we just shot down the party last night" i don't know how they snapped it the whole club was crowded with peeps on the photo.
True, I can relate to that, Wizkid also did that few weeks ago when he came to New York, it was just a pop up show and it was in a small bar with very few of us there, when he posted it on Instagram we looked like a crowd there lol.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by banmee(m): 2:36am On Jul 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I don't even listen to Nigerian music but I like this guy. . .Idk why. I mean, its not like he doesn't do so many utterly stupid things but at least he's always showing his true self lol. He just seems more honest and real. I like real peoplr

Yeah; Real s.tupid people.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by EmekaBlue(m): 5:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Mali loves him...good one
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Katyusha(m): 5:36am On Jul 27, 2017
toygod2:
Shut up
BRAGGADOCIO.

Champion league ko, WWF ni
Don't be a hater. Work hard make God butter your own bread. Envy and jealousy won't help your life. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by chyket(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2017
I don't see anything wrong here!!!!He is just marketing his products and showing how popular his music has become.Its just like Aliko Dangote showing us the number of people using his products in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by plucky16(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2017
kiddo! undecided
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:
Am simply dripping with sweetness for you Davido

which sweetness?...taaty billion abi
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by femi4: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2017
FatGuy:
Wizkid's performance will got the stadium looking like JUDGMENT DAY! Damnit! Everyone is going to be there.
The other day 2face dey perform for empty seats
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by toye440: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
younglleo:
dats my AFONJIC OBO... IPOB.....!!!!.

Finally i made FTC.. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha..

Dont laugh wit me, work hard
Abeg them they pay for making front page ne?
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by younglleo: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
toye440:
Abeg them they pay for making front page ne?
ever felt joy b4?.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by MrMelody(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Any how una want am. Naija sound is ruling Africa
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by kehindoz(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Mandynews:
The last event i went at club Vegas in Lagos, many celebrities were there and they all performed their various songs. mind you we were not up to 50 in numbers in the club, the next day i went to Instagram i checked most of the celebrities pages with bragging captioned. "we just shot down the party last night" i don't know how they snapped it the whole club was crowded with peeps on the photo.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Jung(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Baba don jonz.... e be like say na GLO this guy dey use browse... grin grin grin grin grin

Ibrofem:
shocked

FTC for the first time since 2006 I've been a member of nairaland!

Thank God for the glory!!

To all my family & friend, I have a small quote for you " Anything is possible "

I'm so happy

God is excellent
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by CARBONY500: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Kufie:
This boy with noise. SMH
It is better being a noisemaker to d world dan on Nairaland. Work hard kid.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Psoul(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2017
younglleo:
dats my AFONJIC OBO... IPOB.....!!!!.

Finally i made FTC.. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha..

Dont laugh wit me, work hard

Ur version of working hard is making FTC in Nairaland? Gosh...what is our youths turning into. So u now feel accomplished cos u are the 1st to commented on a copy and paste story.
If u feel this way how will the person that copied the story feel not to talk of the original owner of the story.
I will be happy for you if u say that the book u wrote or stories u sat down to write are hitting Front Page.

Work hard bro.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Royaldave200(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:
Am simply dripping with sweetness for you Davido
and am sure he doesn't give a flying bleep.
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by choplife007: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2017
JNBoss:
Nigerian Musician, Davido performed in Mali yesterday as he continues his 30 Billion Tour.'

The stadium was totally filled up, as he perform to thousands of fans.

He wrote in a tweet to share his excitement: "C H O S E N ... I GOT THE STADIUM LOOKING LIKE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL !! "

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/davido-i-got-malis-stadium-looking-like.html

You try!!!
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Bondes: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
FatGuy:
Wizkid's performance will got the stadium looking like JUDGMENT DAY! Damnit! Everyone is going to be there.
Affirmative
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by MrDidi: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
juddexy2:
which one you get... Bad belle grin
thank you my brother ask him ooo people that will not appreciate somebody's effort
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I don't even listen to Nigerian music but I like this guy. . .Idk why. I mean, its not like he doesn't do so many utterly stupid things but at least he's always showing his true self lol. He just seems more honest and real. I like real peoplr
No lie was told
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by cotzywitzy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Habeyy:
grin boss I dey oo.. .

Cotzywitzy.. .still gat that fyn fresh face ..baba no wan old, grin feel u broda

Na olive oil I dey use rub body... lemme have your contact...
Re: Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
IT'S YOUR TIME OH DAVIDO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.