Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram (3970 Views)

Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Angelanest: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Here is a heart-wrenching picture of a Cameroonian soldier paying last respects to his colleague killed by Boko Haram terror group earlier today... Two soldiers were killed and several others injured during a Boko Haram attack in the Far North Region near the Nigerian border on Wednesday, according to military reports.

Members of Boko Haram launched the deadly attack at a security post at dawn in the town of Sagme near Fotokol around the Lake Chad area close to Nigerian border. The heavily armed assailants reportedly fled to Nigeria via river when an army reinforcement arrived...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/soldier-pays-last-respects-to-comrade-killed-by-boko-haram.html

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Angelanest: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
So touching.... May the angels welcome their souls.

3 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017

He can't b d only soldier around to giv last respect

Where ar d odas?

If u ask me

Based on Guys Code

I think he's taking permission to help him service his wife

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Death they say....
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by zionmade(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
I sincerely suggest that these cameronians close up all borders with northern nigeria. Boko haram is a monster raised and nourished by northerners therefore they should reap wat they sow. I am only moved wen these boko people kill anybody who is not from that northern side. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.
RIP brave soldier, u died this early because u have a common boundary with savages.

3 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Elkay3: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
They gave up their comforts so that others can be comfortable.
May God rest your soul.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
zionmade:
I sincerely suggest that these cameronians close up all borders with northern nigeria. Boko haram is a monster raised and nourished by northerners therefore they should reap wat they sow. I am only moved wen these boko people kill anybody who is not from that northern side. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap.
RIP brave soldier, u died this early because u have a common boundary with savages.
What sought of ideology do you have. So if armed robbers are robbing you, we should say;shebi they are from the same side, they should deal with it themselves. Tell me one part of Nigeria where they don't have problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by urbobo20(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
picked He can't b d only soldier around to giv last respect
Where ar d odas?
If u ask me
Based on Guys Code. but Remember somebody took the pix
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Marotzke(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
He is asking him (the dead soldier) to forgive him for collecting his military boots.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Onyenna(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chaaiii
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by nonaira: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
RIP to the cameroon solider. Sadly your close proximity to this shithole niggeria is causing una death. May your soul RIP.

Close your borders to niggeria Cameroon. Build a wall and protect yourself.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by zionmade(m): 4:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

What sought of ideology do you have. So if armed robbers are robbing you, we should say;shebi they are from the same side, they should deal with it themselves. Tell me one part of Nigeria where they don't have problems.
where were ur ideologies wen it all started
where was it wen they started shouting blasphemy blazphemy and the next thing the christian is killed?
Where was it wen they killed Christians because of cartiin in denmark?
Where were u in the 1980s wen they would come knocking on doors, drawing out christians and killing them?
Where were u wen they killed christians just to prevent world beauty pageant from holding in their land?
where were u wen they imposed sharia on their land?
Where were u wen boko haram started burning churches?
Where were u wen their only target was christian gathering?

I dont care a dime even if BH wants to finish off that region. The evil that men do must come after them so that others can learn. Spare me the sentiments the blood of my brothers over there killed unjustly must cry out against their killers

2 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by M2dX(m): 4:49am On Jul 27, 2017
nonaira:
RIP to the cameroon solider. Sadly your close proximity to this shithole niggeria is causing una death. May your soul RIP.

Close your borders to niggeria Cameroon. Build a wall and protect yourself.
go and close the borders and build wall for them if they dont. Nonsense
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Neddstark: 5:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Honor the gallant
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Almaheed: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2017
me personally believe the CIA has a hand in this boko haram issue. the old Tuareg routes are being used by the militia from Libya down to agadez and Maiduguri. where do the militia get their weapons from who sponsors them, mist if this boko boys are of chad,Malian,Niger origin and if course some Nigerians too

don't forget there is a united states base in the middle of the desert yet there are been nothing done regarding boko
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by juman(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Hiss.

While the senseless "leaders". could not build a modern country.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by rapistomenka: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Elkay3:
They gave up their comforts so that others can be comfortable.
May God rest your soul.

Save us that crappy and sentimental attachment to those id10ts.

Are they not getting paid for the services they render just like any other profession
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by attackgat: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Did tbey this same 'last respect' when they murdered unarmed IPOB?
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by millhouse: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Almaheed:
me personally believe the CIA has a hand in this boko haram issue. the old Tuareg routes are being used by the militia from Libya down to agadez and Maiduguri. where do the militia get their weapons from who sponsors them, mist if this boko boys are of chad,Malian,Niger origin and if course some Nigerians too

don't forget there is a united states base in the middle of the desert yet there are been nothing done regarding boko
heavy influence from the west.. With the kind of money being made from terrorism these days I don't see naija or Cameroon winning this war.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2017
RIP in thugs mansion's!
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by gotnel: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

He can't b d only soldier around to giv last respect

Where ar d odas?

If u ask me

Based on Guys Code

I think he's taking permission to help him service his wife

#Eco99#

Your mind is too corrupt. At that point in time, if you lost a wonderful colegue in a battle, is this what your mind will be thinking?
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Aremu01(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Sobs...
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Mehn! sad
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by swintiney: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2017
When there is a transnational force in place, why didn't they quickly alert their Nigerian counterpart at that axis to also help out? I suppose this tactics will help weaken Boko Haram.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2017
R.I.P Jonathan you will suffer
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by daveson2020(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
shocked shocked why is he not wearing his boths #RIP
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by chris4gold(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Issokay
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2017
It is well o
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Princealex1(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2017
The land is green on the other side. RIP.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by Elkay3: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
rapistomenka:

Save us that crappy and sentimental attachment to those id10ts.

Are they not getting paid for the services they render just like any other profession

Cowards don't look at the profession, no matter how much you'd be paid.
Re: Touching Photo Of Soldier Paying Last Respects To Colleague Killed By Boko Haram by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
So touching.
May his spirit find eternal rest.

(1) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani Another Tinubu Stooge And Loyalist Make The APC CTC List - Full List / Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones / It Will Be Hard For Peter Obi To Lose Next Week. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.