Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival (2553 Views)

Bluboo S8 VS Samsung Galaxy S8 Comparison And Price / Bluboo S8 Full Specs And Review- The Samsung S8 Doppleganger / About Preordering The Bluboo S8 (2) (3) (4)

Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by TechPill: 1:14am On Jul 27, 2017
There are several option to choose from when it comes to smartphone choice, several brands are coming out with a top notch innovation smartphones so much that the market now has two side; either you buy the much expensive one or you get the budget smartphone, This all depends on your choice. The Bluboo S8 cost only $90/140 that's about N28,325/N44,062 compare to the Galaxy S8 that cost N207,724. Why not get the same features with 'shikini' money. Lol!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-exU1bb2LzgE/WXkgtVSzBHI/AAAAAAAAB5Q/rPzIWCbBLLYbfwI-62MqmQhkgJJg8YT0QCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/BLUBOO-S8-144554.jpg[/img]

The Bluboo has just announced a yet another top-notch smartphone, dubbed Bluboo S8. The device will come in three variants; the normal Bluboo S8, S8 Lite and S8 Plus, and will come with different RAM and storage. The Bluboo S8 has 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage, Bluboo S8 Lite has 1GB RAM/16GB internal storage while the Bluboo S8 Plus has gigantic 6GB RAM/128 internal storage.

We all know that the full screen models of smartphones are becoming more popular these days, and more phone manufacturers are moving towards the full-screen handset. Now Bluboo is out with that superb Galaxy S8 look-alike smartphone. The Bluboo S8 seems to have the same features and more when compare with the Galaxy S8.

Let face the facts, some time, we over hype the Samsung smartphone or other top brands, especially in Nigeria. Most time, what the Samsung Galaxy device can do, other brands can do more or better. let take the Bluboo S8 for example, it has the same and more feature than the Galaxy S8; there is a 16MP camera with Depth of Field - DSLR autofocus, More RAM, more battery etc. which you can not find in the Galaxy S8.

Now, i am not saying the Galaxy S8 is not a top-notch device, infact the company invest heavily on hardware to bring out the S8. But If you don't want to waste your money or rather can not afford the Galaxy S8, And you want to have that same feel and features, then this device is for you. Check out the Full Bluboo S8 Specifications, features below

What do you think? use the comment box

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2017/07/bluboo-s8-specifications-price.html

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by TechPill: 1:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Cool?
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by OVA200(m): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Let me check this phone out first
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by d33types: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2017
You must be high op.just compare the specs again
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by MARX77(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2017
TechPill:
Cool?
Has it been released and where can one get it?
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by MARX77(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2017
d33types:
You must be high op.just compare the specs again
LOL.I was shocked at the specs then i looked at the price,ogbeni eye turn me.
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by Treyknowles(m): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Check Ulefone F2,Leagoo Kiicaa S8,they Are Samsung S8 Replica Too.
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
There's a reason why a product is called "Replica". It can never match the original..
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by bobo65(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
All these pre-order phones

U go wait tire befor u get am

I'll get this one sha

Bluboo dey try
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by OVA200(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
3 months used Oukitel u20 plus for sale in Ibadan very neat and clean #28,000. Call or Whatsapp 08138999406.
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by TechPill: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
MARX77:

Has it been released and where can one get it?
You will be able to pre-order it soon. You can keep tap of this post on techpill to get all updates about this device

Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by Teedeechian(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seriously op, this is not in anyway a rival to the s8
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by Youngpo413: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Bluboo are always stingy with battery, same with leagoo, except kicaa power.
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
I can't wait to get my hands on the 3GB version of this device. Since I can't ever think of Paying over 200k for a phone as at now.
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by Techpaded(f): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
The device sports a 5.7-inch Sharp HD+ display at 1440 x 720 pixels resolution. For image duties, Bluboo S8 has dual 16MP + 3 megapixels rear camera with aperture, auto-focus and LED Flash features. On the other side, there is 8MP front-facing shooter which also has LED flash for crystal clear selfies & video calls in low-light areas.

Bluboo S8 comes in 3 variants
• normal Bluboo S8 with 1GB RAM/16GB ROM,
• Bluboo S8 Lite with 3GB RAM/32GB ROM
• Bluboo S8 Plus with 6GB RAM/128GB inbuilt storage.
All variants with microSD card support up to 256GB, and powered by MT6750T Octa-Core 1.5 GHz processor.

To keep the lights on, Bluboo S8 has Non-removable 2,730 mAh battery capacity, with fast charging technology. The phone runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box, with support for 4G LTE network and fingerprint scanner.

This phone makes me sing:
"complete,
complete,
complete in Him, I am complete in Him. (2x)

It's not by works of righteousness, but by His grace...."

Source: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/07/bluboo-s8-full-phone-features-budget.html
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by deusdumeby(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
TechPill:
There are several option to choose from when it comes to smartphone choice, several brands are coming out with a top notch innovation smartphones so much that the market now has two side; either you buy the much expensive one or you get the budget smartphone, This all depends on your choice. The Bluboo S8 cost only $90/140 that's about N28,325/N44,062 compare to the Galaxy S8 that cost N207,724. Why not get the same features with 'shikini' money. Lol!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-exU1bb2LzgE/WXkgtVSzBHI/AAAAAAAAB5Q/rPzIWCbBLLYbfwI-62MqmQhkgJJg8YT0QCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/BLUBOO-S8-144554.jpg[/img]

The Bluboo has just announced a yet another top-notch smartphone, dubbed Bluboo S8. The device will come in three variants; the normal Bluboo S8, S8 Lite and S8 Plus, and will come with different RAM and storage. The Bluboo S8 has 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage, Bluboo S8 Lite has 1GB RAM/16GB internal storage while the Bluboo S8 Plus has gigantic 6GB RAM/128 internal storage.

We all know that the full screen models of smartphones are becoming more popular these days, and more phone manufacturers are moving towards the full-screen handset. Now Bluboo is out with that superb Galaxy S8 look-alike smartphone. The Bluboo S8 seems to have the same features and more when compare with the Galaxy S8.

Let face the facts, some time, we over hype the Samsung smartphone or other top brands, especially in Nigeria. Most time, what the Samsung Galaxy device can do, other brands can do more or better. let take the Bluboo S8 for example, it has the same and more feature than the Galaxy S8; there is a 16MP camera with Depth of Field - DSLR autofocus, More RAM, more battery etc. which you can not find in the Galaxy S8.

Now, i am not saying the Galaxy S8 is not a top-notch device, infact the company invest heavily on hardware to bring out the S8. But If you don't want to waste your money or rather can not afford the Galaxy S8, And you want to have that same feel and features, then this device is for you. Check out the Full Bluboo S8 Specifications, features below

What do you think? use the comment box

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2017/07/bluboo-s8-specifications-price.html

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

please Where Can I order for the phone
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by TechPill: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
deusdumeby:

please Where Can I order for the phone
You will be able to pre-order it soon. You can keep tap of this post on techpill to get all updates about this device.
Re: Bluboo S8 Specifications: A $90 Galaxy S8 Rival by deusdumeby(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
TechPill:

You will be able to pre-order it soon. You can keep tap of this post on techpill to get all updates about this device.

Bless you fam

Oale Model X1 Users / Do You Want DSLR Quality Pictures On Your Android Phone? Install Gcam Now! / Galaxy Note 10 Lite For Sale