Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised (18488 Views)

Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by tydi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

Poor thinking,
you have no cogent reason for wanting prostitution legalized other
than, "europeans did same".

when last did you hear of sexual harassment or pedophile over there Mr school of thought
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by shineeye1: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
No human in his or her right senses will be debating on legalizing prostitution .

That this debate is on confirms how lost the human race is!

They want to make it illegal of anybody to oppose the campaigns of prostitution once it is decriminized . In other words, advocates of purification become offenders who can be jailed. Dead world!!! You are calling for hell and you will all surely perish in it. Crazy world!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by Leonbonapart(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
0b100100111:
Well said!

It's necessary Nigeria legalise there practice and operations.

LGBT also should follow suit.

Then Marijuana use should also be considered.

These re revenue generating mechanism that could take our economy to the next level and same time make us investment and a tourism destination

The world is moving and Nigeria as to flow with it.

Let everybody have a right to his\her own freedom of choice
this nonsense you type is in your dream... anyone who wants to make Nigeria a Sodom and Gomorrah will not see the light of the day. That includes you if you mean this rubish you typed.... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by 0b100100111: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Leonbonapart:
this nonsense you type is in your dream... anyone who wants to make Nigeria a Sodom and Gomorrah will not see the light of the day. That includes you if you mean this rubish you typed.... nonsense

What's sodomic in my mentions?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind"
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by Leonbonapart(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
0b100100111:

What's sodomic in my mentions?

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind"
get away with your rubbish free thinking life. You know what start with your family.... start sleeping with your sisters and mother. Godforsaken free thinker...turn your sisters into boys LGBT master then Nigeria will follow suit....nonsense

Mental slavery ko, kolo mental slavery ni
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

When a government gets serious with a vice, it is effectively eliminated.
Police raiding and collecting bribes from prostitutes is not a clampdown!

Lol lemme give you a cue, has hisbah raids and breaking of bottles stopped alcohol sales and consumption in the North? Even with all the "seriousness"? It's even better to start rehab programs for them, just that the country has a lot to chew on.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by ivolt: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
SnowJay92:

Lol lemme give you a cue, has hisbah raids and breaking of bottles stopped alcohol sales and consumption in the North? Even with all the "seriousness"? It's even better to start rehab programs for them, just that the country has a lot to chew on.

Don't use the north as an example, everything they do is still
subjected to the Nigerian constitution.
Example of countries who are serious with are North Korea, Saudi Arabia
or even China, they deal out swift justice without mercy.

I laugh when people prescribe "regulations" as a replacement for government
failure to tackle a vice.

My reply is that it isn't failure when the government is not serious in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

Don't use the north as an example, everything they do is still
subjected to the Nigerian constitution.
Example of countries who are serious with are North Korea, Saudi Arabia
or even China, they deal out swift justice without mercy.

I laugh when people prescribe "regulations" as a replacement for government
failure to tackle a vice.

My reply is that it isn't failure when the government is not serious in the first place.

OK, I see the angle you're coming, if North Korea and Saudi is your definition of a government being serious, please relocate their, I'm sure their visas are easy to get. What's your definition of swift justice? Hypocrisy and hacking people's heads off?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Traffic Robber Under Otedola Bridge. / Man, Wife, Son, Grand-Daughter Killed In Edo Over Land / My Sister Was Almost Kidnapped Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.