Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage (542 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by Meloshi(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2017

[www.fotor_.com-2017-07-26-20-02-35.jpeg">

THE Niger State Police Command has arrested a 14-year-old wife from Lifari Village in the Mashegu Local Government Area of the state for allegedly killing her 40-year-old husband, Isiaka Usman.

It was learnt that the suspect, Aisha Isah, and the late Usman, to whom she got married five months ago, were cousins.

Northern City News gathered that Isah had been complaining of starvation and maltreatment since she started living with Usman, who already had two wives.

One of the two wives was said to have left on account of the failure of Usman to meet up with his responsibilities to his family.

The teenage wife told our correspondent on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.

“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.

Isah added, “My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”

Asked if the other wife was at home at the time of the incident, she stated that the other wife went to the hospital with her baby.

“My mate was not around; it was only me and my late husband that were in the house at the time of the incident. I picked a pestle and hit him, he fell on the ground and I ran to my mother’s house at Kahigu Village in Mashegu council,” Isah said.

Isah said she inadvertently killed her husband out of anger and pleaded for forgiveness.
“I am sorry for what happened, it is the devil’s work and I pray my parents will forgive me; I never knew that he would die, I regretted all my actions,” she stated.

The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, explained that the victim died at Mashegu Hospital where he was taken for treatment.
Elkana described the incident as unfortunate, but added that the suspect would nevertheless be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.

Source=>>>>
http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/14yr-old-girl-kill-her-husband-5months.html?m=1

Cc; Mynd44

Oam4j
Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:29am On Jul 27, 2017
Later she will blame the devil....
Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by seunlayi(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Later she will blame the devil....
your sister will do worst when forced into that situation.

I pity the girl while blaming the system that facilitated her premature marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2017
seunlayi:
your sister will do worst when forced into that situation.

I pity the girl while blaming the system that facilitated her premature marriage
Wats dis one saying?

Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by wiringdpt(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2017
I like this, how can a 40 years old man marry a 14 years old girl?
Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by solar007: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Wats dis one saying?
Kid, better face your shoe shining business when adults are talking sense
Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2017
solar007:

Kid, better face your shoe shining business when adults are talking sense
I dont want to insult u bcoz God is love...So thank u bro,let me face my shoe shiny business,even thou am nt aboki
Re: 14yr Old Girl Kill Her Husband 5months After Marriage by uglodoh(f): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2017
What do you expect in a situation like this? A teenager was forced to marry a man old enough to be her father. I pity the girl. The girl needs a rehabilitation because of the psychological trauma she will be going through.

And to the dead, see what marrying more than one wife you cannot take care of has landed you. Rip

(1) (Reply)

Report: 479 Women Accused Of Witchcraft Killed In Tanzania / Baby Buhari Dies A Year After His Stepmother Sliced Off His Penis / Another Ritualist Pretending To Be A Lunatic Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.