Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor (23159 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Anybody Doubting Buhari's Recovery Is An Enemy Of Nigeria- APC Chieftain, Kpodoh / One Of The PDP Governors Finally Speaks: Pres. Buhari's Recovery Is Miraculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by opeoluwa20(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Be careful what u think e fit be you next be very careful i say
judedwriter:

I tell you...looks as if he could die any minute...
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2017
So it is true!
Nigeria has finally moved her seat of power to London! Chai!! Truly a kingdom of hyenas, jackals and other smaller animals!
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by valinno(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2017
which recovery,any way thats what you suppose to say sha
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by ekobami: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
escodotman:
Savage. One ill-trained vagabond spotted. No respect for other people's parents because you dont respect yours

What about you?
Are you respecting someone's dad?
I thought you should be learned, the president might be healthier than you son of the devil, cyber Bully!
Very soon Opera mini will stop functioning on Nokia C1, let see how low life like you can access Nairaland.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Tecno66: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
tunlade02:
Am still waiting for Fayose and FFK reaction.
They are still xraying the pictures.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by aisammy4: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Eastfield1:
is this what you call recovery?

If its not recovery, what would you call it?

Lets us all shone hate speeches and stop spreading false information.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by aisammy4: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Tecno66:
They are still xraying the pictures.

Those haters! They will always bring something up to divert the Nigerian attention.They are all liars, criminals and falsehood spreaders.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by ikevictor: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That you are in the opposition doesn't mean you should wish death to the President. We are humans first before becoming politicians.

Mr. President, get well soon and return heartily so that you can taste your 4th electoral humiliation from newbie APDA

Yes we are humans first before politicians...

For this reason alone, Buhari should be dead for the lives lost under his administration... That's how to ensure he's human enough to understand that those are human lives.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by ikevictor: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2017
The rate of recovery

Was he critically ill before he left Nigeria
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by michoim(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
serverconnect:
I weep for this country. Look at the way tax payers money are been wasted for nothing that cannot put food on the table of a common man(if it is true they really visited) Why can't PMB addresses Nigerians from London with the modern IT broadcasting equipment.

Weep for yourself first
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by euchariadavid(f): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
This man is just getting tiny each day
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by escodotman: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2017
ekobami:

What about you?
Are you respecting someone's dad?
I thought you should be learned, the president might be healthier than you son of the devil, cyber Bully!
Very soon Opera mini will stop functioning on Nokia C1, let see how low life like you can access Nairaland.
You will know them when they decide to show their stupidity and insult people's parents unprovoked. Is Buhari your father? Not today a president has always been a subject of abuse including Jonathan because they are public figures. Obama was abused and even Trump now...they are greater than any 100 Buharis put together. Abuse people's parents & I'll tell you that you lack proper upbringing. Savage is what you are!
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by michoim(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Fayose and FFK, the evil wicked liars are no where to be found. They should bury their shameless faces in the ground.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by michoim(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2017
euchariadavid:
This man is just getting tiny each day

You seems to be blind. Your statement is borne out of the evil imagination of your heart.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by youngdabold(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2017
I think the best we can do is to pray that he gets well soon and come and fulfill his electoral promise..so that we would know how to vote come 2019

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by DONADAMS(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
na was for Nigerians..u asked for his pix thinking he's dead..now there's a pix,,you're asking him to comeback...the man is recuperating.. he'll surely come back alive,,but we'll vote him out come 2019 though he has good intentions

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by modsfucker: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
serverconnect:
I weep for this country. Look at the way tax payers money are been wasted for nothing that cannot put food on the table of a common man(if it is true they really visited) Why can't PMB addresses Nigerians from London with the modern IT broadcasting equipment.

He can't do that. He's dead.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by modsfucker: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Eastfield1:
is this what you call recovery?

Nope, that's life support machine.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by raphaeladeyele: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2017
We give adoration to Almighty Father for quick recovery of Our President. Oluwa o seun o.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Originalsly: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm..... governors using scarce foreign exchange to travel abroad to visit...to visit...to visit... to visit the miraculously improving president. How long did they stay. ..in the 5 Star hotel?..and what we will never hear is how much foreign exchange it cost. This kind travel embarrasses Nigeria internationally.
Miracle Recovery..... how can he recover if he weren't sick?...If he recovered miraculously and yet looks sooo sick and feeble.... then he was close to death. Check up to miracle recovery...funny people.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by modsfucker: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
gohzieh:
looks more like a corpse.

The tune is busy changing from he's dead to looking like a corpse. What a sudden dramatic change.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by modsfucker: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This man just said exactly the same thing that okorcha said..

Surprised to see the president...

The president I saw was cheerful and other craps. Sounds rehersed to me..

If the president is well and alive, let him come back to Nigeria na...is he no longer the president?

Jokers!

Save yourself the stress, he's dead.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by euchariadavid(f): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
michoim:

You seems to be blind. Your statement is borne out of the evil imagination of your heart.
am not blind, i didnot wish him dead,He is getting tiny each day,i will say it over and over or cant you see?
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Okeikpu(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
serverconnect:
Where on earth do u see deeds addressing the living

The ediot cud not build a solid hospital in 2yrs after chanting change change change to the baboons n monkeys

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by osigiepurr(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
serverconnect:
At times, i begin to wonder if species of kind always reason from the Anus.

Our proactive acting president is doing a good job already on his behalf, so what's the big deal?. Someone that is not officially on seat should make a broadcast while on Medical leave......Oga, you need mental realignment.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Jabioro: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
A concordial statement.. what an awful speech..
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Teacher1776(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2017
net282:
Because is not wested on ur father's head, remember Mr president is the father of any country

father of the country? Which constitution describes him as such? Only orphans and bas-tards will claim other peoples dad as their own. The constitution prescribes that everyone is equal in this country. If Nigeria's billions is being wasted on a single individual, then every individual Nigerian should ask for their own fair share. Only the bas-tards in the land will suggest they have no entitlements. After all, he is just one man with one head.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by modsfucker: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Umahi should be ashamed, the best news that ever came up from his state in the past four years was Nnamdi kanu's visit.

I guess this picture na Ramadan 1985 picture ba?

Don't stress yourself, go to your Gods, FFK, KANU AND FAYOSE for another analysis of the pic.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2017
SELFmade7:
Buhari cloth cover him up to his neck nawaaa oh

Cold dey London this period?

Thank God for his life o
As the neck don thin like toothpick there is nothing to flaunt there that's why.
Re: "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor by Teacher1776(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Gtreat211:
Check out My Previous Accomplishments and Join when its still possible for you... check details below..

since you are quite good at this, why don't u just put in your million and make your cool billion week in week out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments / Niger's Governor Celebrates Birthday On A Private-Jet / Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.