Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 (1581 Views)

Court Stops INEC From Issuing Certificate Of Return In Akwa Ibom / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Jengem: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Have you seen the picture of buhari with the governors

He looks so frail and wasted

This disease has really taken a toll on him

I wish him and his family well and I pray he gets better

However looking at his disposition, I dont see Buhari coming back to Nigeria in 2017

He cannot run the country again. His doctors will never allow it
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by success1smyn(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by swiz123(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Keep basking in the warmth of your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by fortunekaura(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
too many sleeping people alive, dey there
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2017
Buhari will not return, where did u get that dron
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2017
Jengem:

However looking at his disposition, I dont see Buhari coming back to Nigeria in 2017

Failed attend.ot at humor or traffic generation
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Jengem: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Lakeside79:

Failed attend.ot at humor or traffic generation

Save this post if buhari comes back to president nigeria in 2017, i will give u 1500 recharge card and 1 carton of okorocha, i mean indomie

Look at this photo and tell me if he is your father, will you allow him go to the office, talkless of a job as president

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Jabioro: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know what has been some people problem over some ones life headache..
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Nempi(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Jengem:

Save this post if buhari comes back to president nigeria in 2017, i will give u 1500 recharge card and 1 carton of okorocha, i mean indomie

Look at this photo and tell me if he is your father, will you allow him go to the office, talkless of a job as president
Don't mind the foolish sycophants
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by AroOkigbo(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2017
OP!. ..

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Mbeki: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
If Buhari, were to be from Southern Nigeria, both North and South coalition would have forced him to resign. But there is this unexplained thing about this man that makes many to just watch him do anything. We are all cowards in this country. Including me. How long are we going to remain in comatose like this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by chymer(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2017
There are only three people that you can never convince with naked reality.

A lady in love.

Your noble advice is out of jealousy.

A young man who just made his first million.

Your advice out of hatred. (In fact you are an enemy of progress)

A Buhari Supporter.

Don't even try to point out the fact ..... to them you are a WAILER! a corrupt PDP person

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by Jengem: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
chymer:
There are only three people that you can never convince with naked reality.

A lady in love.

Your noble advice is out of jealousy.

A young man who just made his first million.

Your advice out of hatred. (In fact you are an enemy of progress)

A Buhari Supporter.

Don't even try to point out the fact ..... to them you are a WAILER! a corrupt PDP person

Lol
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Not To Return In 2017 by aputel: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jengem:

And I told you never to stop taking your drugs every day .

(1) (Reply)

Reliance On Oil Is The Basis Of Our Wretchedness And Poverty – Aregbesola / Rate Buhari's Administration On A Scale Of 1-10 / Yoruba Man To Rule Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.