Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Sex Dream Issue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Dream Issue (673 Views)

Sex Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Dream Issue by Boeuphorial(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2017
please i always dream,of having sex in the the dream with faces familiar,am really upset..i need interpretation..and my life so bad now.
Re: Sex Dream Issue by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2017
You need to pray hard my brother. It's really a bad sign. It drag someone backward and also causes promise and fail in real life. Please pray hard.

Boeuphorial:
please i always dream,of having sex in the the dream with faces familiar,am really upset..i need interpretation..and my life so bad now.

1 Like

Re: Sex Dream Issue by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2017
When such case has become frequent, then all is not well . It usually Depicts fowl spirit, canality and immoral life style. Seek for spiritual solution, go see your pastor for counselling. Follow up with serious fasting and prayer and try to get ur mind focused more On God
Re: Sex Dream Issue by isidiwent: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017
It is a sign you are linked with the marine world. You have a spirit spouse, whether you believe it or not. The spirit spouse can be one, but doesn't want you to see it's original face, so it uses the faces of people whom you can fall for sexually to appear...

Pray very hard... One of the biggest secrets to conquering this is long reading & meditation of the Bible..,.......Read 30 chapters of the Bible each day for 14 days, meditate on what you've read each day & the spirit will run. The spirit hates too much bible inside someone..

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dream Issue by Kunmius(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Visit

http://dreamstorchlight.org for dream interpretation and spiritual guidance
Re: Sex Dream Issue by Blue86(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Boeuphorial:

Mr, you need deliverance.
You can also testify that your life is down.
Re: Sex Dream Issue by edicied: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is bad very bad the witches in ur village are playing with your destiny grin like that post said it would drag your life backward this thing happened to my Neighbour right now the guy is in the village doing bola work good for you I can arrange something that would help you my grand father is a herbalist all you just have to do is pay money [url]Here[/url] and ur life would change for real you would stop having demonic dreams.

Mumu its Wet dream
Re: Sex Dream Issue by adepeter2027(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
The poster above me is crazy walai
Re: Sex Dream Issue by GodsMopol: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Blue86:
[color=#990000][/color]

Mr, you need deliverance.
You can also testify that your life is down.

Op. please take this mans advise serious.

The truth is our pastors always want to help, many times, God might have ministered to the man of God about it, and trust me, he would be happiest to see you come to him.

I believe you have a good pastor

A good Shepherd careth for its flock
Re: Sex Dream Issue by Amberon11: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2017
You have a spiritual spouse and they don't give up easily. In fact they will never leave you unless they encounter a stronger opposition. That opposition is Jesus.

What you need is total deliverance. I mean deliverance from anything ungodly in your life.

The duty of that demon is to bring your life to ruins. It will block good things from coming your way and put your life in reverse mode. Be vigilant and resist the devil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Will Change Your Perception Of Christianity / Is Life Really Worth Being Grateful For? / Nathaniel Bassey Pose With Sinach At An Event (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.