Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) (636 Views)

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by CampuChan: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Buhari's Record of being outside Nigeria was broken this morning.

His previous record was 80 days but today makes it 81days since Buhari turned to vegetable and flew out of Nigeria.

Let me hear you all shout Sai Babaaaaaa

@BuhariWatch
Lalasticlala mynd_44 let's celebrate this milestone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by Josephjnr(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Hahahaha!
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by mormonslayer: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2017
SAI BABA grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by smartty68(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by PapaBaby: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Hahaha
Long may it continue

grin
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by SELFmade7(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2017
After seeing his latest pictures. I only pray for God to forgive me all the bad things I said about him, cry cry

He is really really rick, and am sure he is willing to let go, but some group of people ain't letting that to happen

God help naija

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by CampuChan: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2017
SELFmade7:
After seeing his latest pictures. I only pray for God to forgive me all the bad things I said about him, cry cry

He is really really rick, and am sure he is willing to let go, but some group of people ain't letting that to happen

God help naija

Who are the group of people telling a 75yr old man to continue irrespective of his health?
The truth my brother is that Buhari is very greedy, all he ever wanted was to be LIFE President of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by SELFmade7(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2017
CampuChan:

Who are the group of people telling a 75yr old man to continue irrespective of his health?
The truth my brother is that Buhari is very greedy, all he ever wanted was to be LIFE President of Nigeria.

Hmmmmm, nawaaa oooh
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by nero2face: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
SAI bubu
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by lecturerdabo(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2017
My president is always a "RECORD BREAKER"!

The only president that promised change and Nigerians started experiencing it immediately he took over office and till now!

The only Nigerian president that has spent more than 5months of his tenure on what he condemned during campaign "Medical Tourism ".

I wish him quick recovery!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by Macdawid(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2017
See as the old man just dey drag power like say na do or die affair, i wish he'll never come back self, we're better-off without him. S.M.O.G
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by nrexzy: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
If u dey vex go hug fayose
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by OnowuOra(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Hahhahahahahh. Baddest
Re: Buhari Breaks His Own Record, Sai Baba (Allah be Praised) by rxgodwin(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Its a pity. Get well soon Mr. P

(1) (Reply)

Cownu Defeat Me With Superior Threats Not Reason / Senator Adeleke At It Again: Dancing Fool Or Dancing King? / Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [23 September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.