Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? (489 Views)

AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs / President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Who Isn't Fed Up With The Joke Nigeria Is.

The London Pilgrimage Has Become If Anything More Stupid A Charade Than Ever Seen About Any Of Nigerias leading Figure Before..

My Question Is Nairalanders,Don't U Think Its expedient For Nairaland To Send A Delegation To London To See The Queen/President...

In Such Scenario Who Are The Likely Zombies/Monikers Suitable to Make That Delegation...

This Is Because I Don't Believe any Of These Governors For A Second

NB: Zombies Stay Off
Re: Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? by OnowuOra(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2017
*** PRESIDENCY RELEASES TIMETABLE FOR VISIT TO BUHARI IN LONDON ***

1. APC governors (Visited)
2. PDP governors (To visit today)
3. UPP, APGA, NDP, HDP, ADPA, SDP, AC AND OTHERS (31st July).
4. NIGERIAN STUDENTS (3rd August).
4. FARMERS(5th August)
5. MEDICAL DOCTORS (10th August).
6. LECTURERS(12th August).
7. APC online Zombies (15th August).
8. PDP WAILING WAILERS (18th August)
9. OTHER WORKERS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE(20th August).
10. CRIPPLES AND OTHER DISABLED PEOPLE(23rd August).
11. IPOB BIAFRANS (25th August).
12. NIGER DELTA MILITANTS (27th August).
13. OPC MEMBERS (28th August).
14. BOKO HARAM MEMBERS (30th August).
15. AYO FAYOSE, WIKE AND FFK (2nd September)

Na waaaaaa Ooooooo. Buhari is now In London museum abi?

APC, I HAIL UNA Oooooooooo.

---joke copied from Radio without battery 91.3fm
Re: Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? by fratermathy(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Who Isn't Fed Up With The Joke Nigeria Is.

The London Pilgrimage Has Become If Anything More Stupid A Charade Than Ever Seen About Any Of Nigerias leading Figure Before..

My Question Is Nairalanders,Don't U Think Its expedient For Nairaland To Send A Delegation To London To See The Queen/President...

In Such Scenario Who Are The Likely Zombies/Monikers Suitable to Make That Delegation...

This Is Because I Don't Believe any Of These Governors For A Second

NB: Zombies Stay Off

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? by ZombieTAMER: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

I won't be surprised when you hang yourself out of frustration
How much Fulani presidency dey even pay per post
Re: Nairaland Delegation to Visit Buhari or Not ? by MyNewJackeT: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2017
guy this your propaganda don too much, why you no calm Down.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation Destroying South East Economy- Orji Kalu / Beware Of PROPAGANDA News!! / The Plague Called Nigerian Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.