Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 (861 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Prinq: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017

Nigerian twitter user @sofiewoozie posted photos of her adorable quadruplets...three girls and a boy, who turned seven years Wednesday. Happy birthday to them.

See More Photos Below:-

SOURCE===>> http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/07/fantastic-four-adorable-photos-of.html?m=1

Cc; RoyalRoy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Lovely.
I see 3 pretty future slay queens

2 Likes

Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by femolacqua(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2017

At d the beginning they were ugly as sh*t

Thank God de got beta

But research has proven dat in dis kind of case

The ugliness returns in d mid 20s

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by ovaRAYted(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2017
the boy be like..."yall should see what my life's been like since when we dey belle sef" grin
Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by vivypretty(f): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
beautiful.the quadruplet must have been a handful when they were born
Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by Sarah20A(f): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2017
So lovely kiss twins please fall on me
Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by kunlesufyan(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Damn!!!!! I tap this anointing lord...
Re: Fantastic Four!!! Adorable Photos Of Nigerian Quadruplets As They Turn 7 by simplyhonest(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2017
so much efforts must have gone into raising such wonderful kids at the same time...

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Your Goals For 2017 Have You Met? / Wellness Hampers And Gift Items For Christmas / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Your Sibling While You Are In Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.