Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao (2439 Views)

Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Eudoxie Yao : Who Rocked This Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao by Ibakagists(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Nice Eudoxie Yao is a popular lady in Ivory Coast and Africa, she is said to have the biggest bum in Africa.

Nice Eudoxie Yao released another captivation photos for her fans displaying her heavy backside.

Nice Eudoxie Yao has met with some Nigerian celebrity such as IK Ogbonna and Don Jazzy, She is so bootylicious for everybody to ignore.

Nice Eudoxie Yao has made a blossom career out of parading her sensitive body parts on social media as she rocks skin tight outfits.

She is a big brand in her country following investigations as she is being coveted by prominent money bags. She is also a known face on the television and radio stations as interviewers tend to make inquiries about the natural status of her gigantic assets.

See some of her photos below:

SOURCE::http://www.ibakagists.com/2017/07/hot-new-photos-of-woman-with-biggest.html

1 Like

Re: Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao by Sarah20A(f): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Ovoko shocked vaseline crew over to you

1 Like

Re: Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao by def111(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2017
I need to see it in full unclothedness to know, its sexy. Cos what I can see there is trash...

Too much of doggy style from back position, can lead to that ass

1 Like

Re: Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao by stGabrielo(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
you try,bur i dont know why I'm not moved undecided
Re: Hot New Photos Of Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa – Nice Eudoxie Yao by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
she gat hips no much ass

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Still Maintains His BMW X6 / UNBELIEVABLE! Bobrisky Says He Menstruate… Reveals How Long His Menstrual Cycle / Actress Joseph Anita Sits On The Floor With A Little Girl By The Roadside (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.