Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Current State Of Our President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Current State Of Our President (482 Views)

Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Current State Of Our President by BUHARItesticles: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2017
I have to do this and I encourage everyone to see reason and strength in this report, before you tag it a report without source, try to do an inward critical moral consideration.
Because of the sensitivity of our polity and the class range of our citizens, where some may misunderstand the message based on the messenger, location and relationship with the principal actors.
My conscience will continue to wage war if I don't tell people the simple truth. Many would expect me to say this on the national TV but trust that it would generate panic, distrust and pronounced attack on specific individuals.
The secrecy in the handling of the President's health is for the safety of the common man. Yes, our president is alive, but if Nigerians truly want to activate reality, few questions must be asked.
1. Can the president communicate?
2. What are the impact of his state on the performance of our Acting president?
3. What justification do this recent visit has?
4. Finally and most importantly, why is the senate quiet?
Before you condemn this report note that I'm very close to the four principal actors in this game. I love Nigeria, thank you.
Re: The Current State Of Our President by tdbankplc: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
The wise people in Nigeria already considered your points. A picture of a deaf and dumb doesn't can't tell that he speaks.
A foolish person dwell on picture just like maga on dating site.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Hits Rochas Again,calls Him A Ritualist, He Sleeps In Coffins... / Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations In The World – 2017 / IPOB Members Ambush Governor Obiano At Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.