Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Glo Switched My Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Switched My Number (464 Views)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help / After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Switched My Number by Vicintonsh(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Please I do not know if this is the right section
I just need to hear from others
Good day, Please I am at a loss here as to what really happened. I bought a glo line February this year (with no. 07057394623). The line has been active ever since the day I bought it. Being a heavy internet user, my glo line is subscribed at least once in 2weeks. Now, on the 6th of July, my data bundle got expired and i tried to renew it. I picked my phone and tried topping up (#1000) from my first bank account, I was immediately debited without receiving any top up, it must be network I thought, 2 days later, no top up, no refund from bank, I tried another one, same thing. I went to the bank thinking it was from them, I filled the usual form and left. One week later, still nothing, I decided to try with my GTB account, I was debited again without being topped up (making it a total of #3,000). All these while, I thought it was network. This morning my roommate asked to call my Glo line, alas another person picked!!!!. This was the same number I have been using since February. The man on the other end was quite shock at the call saying he just bought the sim and hadn't given anybody the number yet�, he didn't even know how to check the account balance, after telling him the short code to check account balance, he did the checking and discovered that a balance of about #2715 was on the sim.
I called Glo customer care only to be told that my number 07057394623 is now 08115025883. Mehn, I was damn confused as my sim has never left my phone since the day I bought it. To cut the very long story, I asked for solutions and was told they could do nothing, that I should
just plead with the other man to transfer or top me up.
Glo I hope you are seeing this, Please kindly explain how an active sim card could be switched to another entirely different number.
Here is the number I bought and was using until July 6 when it all started (07057394623), and here is the current one I was told is on my phone (08115025883).
I am rather amazed than angry right now. I still can't figure it out at all. Has anybody experienced this anywhere
#Glo-User
Re: Glo Switched My Number by GrandMufti: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Go to their office and complain. Go with your sim pack and Show dem the debit alerts.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Iphone 5s For Sale / How To Stop Facebook App From Auto Playing Videos / Is Internet Addiction Becoming A Fast Growing Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.