Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know (780 Views)

Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know by MistySHB: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2017
The actress revealed she developed the form of facial paralysis last year.

Angelina Jolie has already spoken publicly about her preventive double mastectomy, reconstructive surgery, and ovary removal. Now the actress is opening up about another health condition she’s facing: Bell’s palsy.

Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—Here’s What You Need to Know About It>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/angelina-jolie-diagnosed/

Re: Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know by midehi2(f): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2017
I love this lady and her actions on movie, my favourite actress

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2017
please am 22 years, in my passport my coach say i should put 16 years and the agent that want to help me out,say i should put 19 years,because the agent wants to send me to portugal through conference invitation letter, the agent told me if i put any age below 18 years,it will be hard for me to convince the consular at the age of 16 that am going for conference, that the embassy will think am too young for that. Secondly why my coach say i should put 16 yrs because incase the conference did not work out the way we plan,atleast we can still fine another opportunity,that before club in europe sign a player,the player must be directed to the club academy,before goin to club,and that age wont be on my side. I have a month left, cos am about doing my international passport before next week run out,pls help me out those who have idea about visa stuff and football stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my english. Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont wanna make a wrong decision
Re: Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know by czaratwork: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
so despite all her preventive surgeries, one sickness still caught up with her. Jesus only.
Re: Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know by MistySHB: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
czaratwork:
so despite all her preventive surgeries, one sickness still caught up with her. Jesus only.

LOL
Re: Angelina Jolie Was Diagnosed With Bell’s Palsy—here’s What You Need To Know by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
please am 22 years, in my passport my
coach say i should put 16 years and the
agent that want to help me out,say i
should put 19 years,because the agent
wants to send me to portugal through
conference invitation letter, the agent told
me if i put any age below 18 years,it will
be hard for me to convince the consular at
the age of 16 that am going for
conference, that the embassy will think am
too young for that.
Secondly why my coach say i should put
16 yrs because incase the conference did
not work out the way we plan,atleast we
can still fine another opportunity,that
before club in europe sign a player,the
player must be directed to the club
academy,before goin to club,and that age
wont be on my side.
I have a month left, cos am about doing
my international passport before next
week run out,pls help me out those who
have idea about visa stuff and football
stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my
english.
Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont
wanna make a wrong decision

Discard the advice of both your agent & coach - and follow mine if you do not want to end up like Sam Okparaji or Rasheedi Yekini.

Leave football and go into fish farming (not cat fish - but sharks). In 3 years time, you'll become a multi-billionaire in Naira.

The irunmoles have spoken through my mouth. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Spotted With Mystery Woman On Holiday In Spain - Pictures / I Don’t Know If I Will Box Again-conor Mcgregor / Rhianna Regrets Giving Up Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.