Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation (633 Views)

Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation by nery4u(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2017
An undergraduate student of Nwafor Orizu College of Education has died a terrible death after he was gunned down just few days to his graduation.

The student, Identified as, Osaji Charles died a cruel death just few days to his graduation from Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe area of Anambra state.

According to information by Michael Richmond Nwosu, Mr Osaji Charles, former Mr NASELS (2013/2014 session), was shot dead yesterday by unknown gunmen close to the popular “Ota Queen”.

He was to finish his departmental exams on Friday 21st of July and graduate on the 25th after Measurement and Evaluation.

While sending his condolences, Nwosu asked the entire students of English department NOCEN, and the entire college community to reflect soberly over the death of Charles.

Many people alleged that he was a cultist and was gunned down by suspected rival cultists

https://www.mediahoarders.ng/news/final-year-student-shot-dead-by-cultist-fews-days-to-his-graduation-photos/amp

Re: Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation by midehi2(f): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Too bad
Re: Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2017
please am 22 years, in my passport my coach say i should put 16 years and the agent that want to help me out,say i should put 19 years,because the agent wants to send me to portugal through conference invitation letter, the agent told me if i put any age below 18 years,it will be hard for me to convince the consular at the age of 16 that am going for conference, that the embassy will think am too young for that. Secondly why my coach say i should put 16 yrs because incase the conference did not work out the way we plan,atleast we can still fine another opportunity,that before club in europe sign a player,the player must be directed to the club academy,before goin to club,and that age wont be on my side. I have a month left, cos am about doing my international passport before next week run out,pls help me out those who have idea about visa stuff and football stuff,pls help a nairalander.dont mind my english. Lalasticala help me with frontpage,dont wanna make a wrong decision
Re: Final Year Student Shot Dead By Cultist Fews Days To His Graduation by smartty68(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Focus with your studies they won't listen. Na to join bad gang. Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/snepco 2017 Scholarship Announcement / Nigeria Universities And Strikes (NASUU) / Strange Snake Swallows N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.