Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Northerners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Northerners (617 Views)

#revolutionnow!!!! Shock As Northerners Protest Against President Buhari / Letter To The Northerners Part I / The Origin Of The Popular Offensive Sobriquet "Nya Miri" By The Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2017
I am a Corper presently serving in one of the northeastern state in Nigeria, am a Yoruba by tribe.
The question that keeps baffling me is "Why is it that the northerners don't like going to school?" Their leaders will send their wards to school even up to masters level but those with little or no money don't want to get even a school certificate......

There was a day I was talking to one of the villagers in my ppa and I was like after my nysc I will go further for my masters and the dude was like which book am I still reading again, that am I not a graduate
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:
I am a Corper presently serving in one of the northeastern state in Nigeria, am a Yoruba by tribe.
The question that keeps baffling me is "Why is it that the northerners don't like going to school?" Their leaders will send their wards to school even up to masters level but those with little or no money don't want to get even a school certificate......

There was a day I was talking to one of the villagers in my ppa and I was like after my nysc I will go further for my masters and the dude was like which book am I still reading again, that am I not a graduate
[b][/b]
I tell you
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:43am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

I tell you [b][/b]
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:43am On May 20, 2018
[b][/b]
Ok
WilsonMayowa:

Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:44am On May 20, 2018
Ok[i][/i]
WilsonMayowa:

Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:45am On May 20, 2018
Ok[i][/i]
Ok
WilsonMayowa:

Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

[quote author=WilsonMayowa post=58877411]I am a Corper presently serving in one of the northeastern state in Nigeria, am a Yoruba by tribe.

[color=#006600][/color]
Ok
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:27am On May 20, 2018

Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
WilsonMayowa:

Ok
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:34am On May 20, 2018
[/color]
WilsonMayowa:

Ok[color=#006600]
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:35am On May 20, 2018

There was a day I was talking to one of the villagers in my ppa and I was like after my nysc I will go further for my masters and the dude was like which book am I still reading again, that am I not a graduate [/quote]
Ok
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:38am On May 20, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

Ok
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2018
[quote author=WilsonMayowa post=67709862][/quote]
Ok[color=#006600][/color]ok
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2018
Ok[/color]ok[color=#006600]
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:42am On May 20, 2018
Re: The Northerners by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

The Teacher Lagos Conference / UNILAG Releases A Disclaimer On Admission Screening Exercise 2017/2018 / Help Solve This Numeracy Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.