Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Limited Supply Of Pms Available For Purchase In Ph Refinery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Supply Of Pms Available For Purchase In Ph Refinery (653 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 / Pms, Ago, Dpk From Ph Refinery / Dangote, Otedola, Transcorp Buy Ph Refinery For N72bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limited Supply Of Pms Available For Purchase In Ph Refinery by stagger: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Any serious buyer interested in buying PMS should initiate contact with me. Only limited quantities are available. The product is presently scarce, both at the the supply and demand levels.

Only those who have their money to pick 33000 litres and above should contact me on 08027601655. Terms are strictly that you should come to the refinery,pay for the product using any of the banks there, get your loading ticket and take your product.

I don't want anyone to call me asking to bring the product to your location for so called "payment on delivery". I will hang up on you and blacklist your number permanently.
Re: Limited Supply Of Pms Available For Purchase In Ph Refinery by miikel4aver: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2014
if you need PMS @ a lower price call me on 07082085282 in lagos and abuja only.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Hyundai Tucson 20 Gls Evolution For Just #3,250, 000 / Do You Have Office/shop Space To Share With Me, Contact Me / Ago Available @ Apapa Depot For Bulk Buyers - N93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.