Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (79922 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sunmily: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sunmily: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2017
please what's the total to ship this to Jos (express shipping)
https://www.dhgate.com/product/32gb-spy-cameras-hd-1280x960-spy-camera-recording/378404036.html

PLEASE I AM WAITING
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
sunmily:
please what's the total to ship this to Jos (express shipping)
https://www.dhgate.com/product/32gb-spy-cameras-hd-1280x960-spy-camera-recording/378404036.html

PLEASE I AM WAITING
bro i only focus on 1688 now
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Firmjudge(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Tugrow, was exceptional and great as he took time to ensure I got the best experience shipping my products from China.
His commitment to my outstanding first time experience blew my mind.
He took my hands from how to get quality products, top rated sellers, and finding my way around those site.
He paid for my products within 20 minute I paid into his Nigerian account.
Finally, I received all my products delivered in one piece right to my destination off lagos well packaged.
Sincerely, try him!
I fully recomend his services.
Thanks bro I will use you again
TIRI GBOSA
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Enddystar(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
I'm sure you are yet to understand that I'm not in a war of words with you Tugrow. Just refund my money you refused. Part of the screenshot you shared, you said you received the last item as at October 23 and that you will ship the next day, did you not see that? Then 1 month down the line, you are giving me another 'lamba' that the shoe did not come, which of them am I supposed to believe
For your information, my consignment of over 400k I gave to Mayorall Goods Enterprises weeks after this has been shipped but you are still dancing Python dance with my items. Call them on 07066435369 and confirm also tell them to teach you "customer services". Its important so that you can stop keeping your customers in the dark. Why is your express shipping different? Seems more like you preach express but use China post to ship cos I can't understand, either item is missing, misplaced or it takes forever to come.
In the screenshot below, you asked me if you could reorder and I said NO just refund my small money but you refused. Let the whole world also see that I told you I wasn't interested again in the order and I must collect my money back from you. I know you are not fraudulent but something is not right hence I said refund my small money so we can rest. As for coming to "your inbox to correct you" sorry it's not in my DNA. Thank you.

tugrow:
Mr Eddystar , Thanks for Your advice but it so sad to let you know your advice is not needed, Oh you come here to tell people how you care about my biz, taught you wanted to shipping company, when you come asking me how I make RMB payment to China, that you collected people money to teach them how to send money to China, so because I disregard your request, you now come here to advice me My dear , keep your advice to yourself , when you start your own shipping company you uses it , because if you really meant well for me and you see my downside , you will come to my inbox to contribute your advice
I will share your screenshot of what I mean so it will be understood by others to know your advice is an hypocritical advice

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Enddystar(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
E reach to laff o

kingofthemall:

Express delivery since over a month and he has yet to deliver your products. I'm laughing in Swahili. I thought it's only me in this mess situations because my express delivery turns to 3 weeks without delivery today. I'm tired!!! embarassed
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Enddystar:
I'm sure you are yet to understand that I'm not in a war of words with you Tugrow. Just refund my money you refused. Part of the screenshot you shared, you said you received the last item as at October 23 and that you will ship the next day, did you not see that? Then 1 month down the line, you are giving me another 'lamba' that the shoe did not come, which of them am I supposed to believe
[hrFor your information, my consignment of over 400k I gave to Mayorall Goods Enterprises weeks after this has been shipped but you are still dancing Python dance with my items. Call them on 07066435369 and confirm also tell them to teach you "customer services"]. Its important so that you can stop keeping your customers in the dark. Why is your express shipping different? Seems more like you preach express but use China post to ship cos I can't understand, either item is missing, misplaced or it takes forever to come.
In the screenshot below, you asked me if you could reorder and I said NO just refund my small money but you refused. Let the whole world also see that I told you I wasn't interested again in the order and I must collect my money back from you. I know you are not fraudulent but something is not right hence I said refund my small money so we can rest. As for coming to "your inbox to correct you" sorry it's not in my DND. Thank you.

Mr Enddystar, you ask me to refund , if I refund the exact worth of the shoes, you won't be happy right? You would have said I refund the total amount you paid, it doesn't work that way bro.

This is what you and every others importers should know, I'm in Lagos, your items is purphase in China, I'm the last man that your item will get to before I hand it over to you, When your items is in China , all I do is to give instructions and received information and transfer it to you.
Your shoes were received by my Chinese partner and he send me photos which I sent to you too, I instructed him to sent the Items via express, when the express items arrived , I only see one pair of your shoe instead of 4 pair , I ask him , he said he mistakenly send it by normal coz we ship over 110 pairs of shoe by normal that week, which I told you and said we should wait for normal items to arrived, when the normal items arrived , I check I didn't see your shoe , I ask him he got confused and said he sent it, I have to reorder the shoe for you, we are all humans not Angel, so there is tendency of making mistakes, I have ship your items for about 3 times without missing items or complain , so the fact that this happened this time does not make me unprofessional or that I can't do the job, I have ship items to client complete with no issues, this does not mean that situation like this can not happened.

You talk of mayor.all, that fact that mayor ship your items worth 400k successful does not mean that mistake or incident like this cannot occur in his service , right now as i am writing this, container of goods worth over 5million naira is on clearing at Apapa seaport which we ship. So no one is perfect because this has to do with different body or person for your items to arrived successfully

The most important thing is, your shoe is in Lagos now, will reach you on WhatsApp for clearing, so I can sent to you

I'm very sorry for all inconvenience

Thanksw

4 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by kingofthemall: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Tugrow is legit. The only reservations I have with his services is the exchange rate he used and the fact that he imported my goods on express shipping whereas I requested normal shipping.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
kingofthemall:
Tugrow is legit. The only reservations I have with his services is the exchange rate he used and the fact that he imported my goods on express shipping whereas I requested normal shipping.

thanks bro, just as I said yesterday when we meet, importation need patient and understanding especially in a time like this, I called this time injury time, so every one need to endure this Xmas session till it over.

Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sessions Greetings to all clients,

I want to sincerely apologize to each and every one who in one way or the other had a bad experience using our service this time , more especially to client who was trying out our service for the first time.
For those of us who have been into importation for long, you may have experience this in past years [same session], this are some few things you need to know about what is going on so you have a bit knowledge of what we are passing through this session:
Quantity of items imported now is x5 of what the do import in the normal time, why? Because everyone want to bring in items to sell and make money in christmas, NOTE not only nigerian alone import from china, every other country including usa , now why the delay
1) There are too many goods now in china that when we takes goods to airport, you have to queue in line of others goods that came in first before yours, awaiting shipment. So not the same day your goods get to airport that is ship, may be in queue for days before shipment
2) Why the increase in price?: while many goods are in queue awaiting shipment, some agent will contact the airline and tell them the can pay more if their goods is ship faster, den airlines will only pay attention to people that can pay more , so you have no choice den to join [if not] you goods will remain in the airport.
3) Why is express delivery slow now?: many people are using express now cause of delay, and express airplane don’t carry much goods like cargo airplane , so now agent are given time table to ship not everyday as before.
4) Chinise local shipping is slow still on the fact that more work is donein chinise now
5) Why do seller in 1688 sometimes ship late or your items arrived late? Seller in 1688 are given up to 15days grace to ship however the are advice to ship within 48hrs, there are so many factor why seller ship late, 1) out of stock, seller 2)store went for a break , 3) too many orders and the want to settle the earlier order etc…… note; most store don’t produce any more now cause the want to sell off the old items in their warehouse and produce new for new year or resume production in new year
So the key this time is patient in all area……………..

However this is the new shipping rate from now on….

Express shipping $10/kg
#500 clearing
4 -7 days

Normal shipping $7/kg
#350 clearing
10 -15 days

This rate will come down after christmas session

This is to inform you all that after this coming Friday , we will not ship again in the month of december , we will resume shipping in new year, why is because many of us want to sell our impoted item this xmas and many item ship in december may not be received same december expecially normal. So we do this to avoid issue with client, however during this waiting time

1) we can still work link and sent items to your others agent if you have one that can ship more faster this time
2) we can pay your chinise supplier in china which you pay us in naira
we pay alipay/wechat/china bank account
3) if your items deliver incomplete or not delivered yet, we are working on it, we will deliver soon as most shipment are on the way to lagos
thanks for understanding ,
contact my whatsapp for any enquiry
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cjfbn: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
I want to buy a threadmill 2HP.
How much will it take to get it to my doorstep in enugu.
My email is chijiokefbn@gmail.com

Regards
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Elslim: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2017
hello, will this get Abuja??

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=60714635346&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D60714635346%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Draxy(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
tugrow:

Read here about 1688 https://www.nairaland.com/3949468/order-ship-1688-taobao-alibaba
Think are cheaper in 1688 than aliexpress
but always needs a 3rd man unlike ali were u deal directly
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by cjfbn: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
cjfbn:
I want to buy a threadmill 2HP.
How much will it take to get it to my doorstep in enugu.
My email is chijiokefbn@gmail.com

Regards
Respond to my enquiry please.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
cjfbn:

Respond to my enquiry please.
please we have close for the year, we will resume by next year

thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Elslim:
hello, will this get Abuja??

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=60714635346&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D60714635346%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer
we have close for the year, we will resume by next year.

thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by MrBlazy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tugrow paid my Chinese agent in less than one hour via Alipay.

I highly recommend this guy.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by EndiaSami: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
RMB
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by uncllelibya: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by yhenny(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tugrow delivers one just have to be very patient,I enjoyed doing business with him
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by oloriTj: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
tugrow:
we have close for the year, we will resume by next year.

thanks
it will be nice if you can respond to enquiries especially on whatsapp even if you have closed for the year. ignoring people's enquiries is very unprofessional and not a good impression.

2 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by sKeetz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tugrow please check your whatsapp
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
oloriTj:
it will be nice if you can respond to enquiries especially on whatsapp even if you have closed for the year. ignoring people's enquiries is very unprofessional and not a good impression.
i'm sorry if i did not reply your massage, i am still replying massage please, you can reboost me again
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Tugrow please check your whatsapp
okey
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by buchibrand(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
So when are you resuming next year?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by jerryihejirika(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
uncllelibya:
https://m.1688.com/offer/546406049534.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.8

Pls give the price of 3 of this to Lagos

Chinese new year is coming soon. Now is rush period.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2017
jerryihejirika:

Chinese new year is coming soon. Now is rush period.
3rd of jan. 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2018
May this new year bring new grace, dimension, level, and power to take what belong to you in Jesus name...... Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Enddystar(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Enddystar:
E reach to laff o

Tugrow had delivered my goods. Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Dear Esteemed Clients,

I want to use this medium to express my gratitude for your continued support and more especially for the confidence that you have placed in us, I want to let you know that we see, know and value it, and we do not take it for granted.
We know that every clients is a gift, and we need to treat and handle it with fair and balanced manner. According to our record, In 2017 being our first year of operation, we were able to duly works with 658 clients, and were able to satisfied 78% of our total client according to our statistics study for last year. But I want to assure you that we have put some things in place in other to cover this loopholes.
This year we will recruit more work forces, change our mode of dropping link, and do our best to serve you better.
Lastly I want to inform you that we have reopen today, mode of operation will be updated soon,and I have gift for all our old clients, how to benefit will be enlisted in our next update sooner from Now,
have a prosperous year in 2018.

Many thanks,
Samuel Abraham
MD/CEO,
Grow cargo and logistic LTD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.