Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors (734 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2017
There was no meeting with Buhari, governors in Abuja House, London – Security expert claims http://tz.ucweb.com/7_1YKaH

Africa and Middle East security expert, Aye Dee has showed up with claim that there was no meeting at Abuja House, London between President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerian governors on Wednesday.
He made the claim in a series of tweets, through which he revealed the last movement of vehicles at Abuja House, where Nigerian President is reportedly lodging in London.
The security expert lamented that Nigerians were being deceived by the Aso Rock.
Aye Dee wrote, “Nigeria, we are being lied 2 by @AsoRock, neither @MBuhari nor any of the Governors have been to Abuja House, London, today [Wednesday].”
He posted picture of a vehicle with registration number: 222D901, and said that was the only movement in the Abuja House on Wednesday.
“There was no Presidential Activity there today.
“I challenge any Nigerian present there 2 dispute this.
“Those who think pictures of @MBuharimeeting with governors means anything, this is for you.”

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2017
There is always an end to every season film

1 Like

Re: There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by abokibuhari: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Onatisi my neck don long cry

1 Like

Re: There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2017
only a live video will make be believe buhari is alive
Re: There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by onatisi(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2017
There is always an end to every season film. We are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by armadeo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Unless fayose posts a pic of him meeting buhari I would not believe any on has met him.
Re: There Was No Meeting Between Buhari And The Governors by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
rule 14

(1) (Reply)

South East Governors Welcomes Mr. President / Speech In Support of Self-Determination / Wike Exposes Rigging Technique Allegedly Used By APC, INEC And Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.