Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Send GIF On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send GIF On Whatsapp (400 Views)

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Easiest Way To Schedule Text Messages To Send At A Later Date / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send GIF On Whatsapp by Datevilme: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017

Although this feature has been on WhatsApp since early this year, not too many people know about it. So let my be the one to tell you that you can actually send GIFs (Moving Images) on WhatsApp the same way you would send a normal smiley. The feature is a bit hidden though, probably why it’s not as common.
So heres’s how to send GIF on WhatsApp:

How to send GIFs on Android WhatsApp

First off, select the smiley face, the same way you would if you want to send a smiley
Next, select the GIF icon just below the smileys, you will be shown a list of GIFs

Select the one you that suits that feeling you are trying to pass across that the smiley just doesn’t cut. You can also search using keywords of what you want.
Hit on send, like you would normally do…and that’s it.

How to send GIFs on iOS WhatsApp

http://techguy.ng/how-to-send-gif-on-whatsapp/
Re: How To Send GIF On Whatsapp by WiseYoungMan: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice, didnt know this, and to think i'm IT compliant...smh for myself cry
Re: How To Send GIF On Whatsapp by Ennyholar: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice one
Been rocking this on my Camon CX
Re: How To Send GIF On Whatsapp by MarkWayne89: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Ah, finally! Great news for a hardcore whatsapp user like me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Contemporary Sets Of Furniture And Electronic Gadget For Sale / Samsung To Release A Smart Speaker Soon / How To Root Most Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.