Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members (3959 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS
members.

ON THE LONG RUN, FINALLY, THE SENATE
PRESIDENT, SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI IS THE
ONLY SENATOR THAT DIDN'T VOTE YES FOR
IMMUNITY FOR NASS MEMBERS.

this NEWS is a plus to NUMBER 3 PERSON IN THE WHOLE FEDERATION

2 Likes

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by SweetJoystick(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have no clue, but I assure you its not twitter/common sense Senator Ben Bruce, nor anti corruption crusader Dino Melaye, neither is it Shehu Sani who advocates for better governance in his state. That one senator might have even voted no in error.

9 Likes

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
what is the way forward 9ja youth
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
thet senator might be one of the oldest senators, the like of senator Adeyeye.
i like that old man smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I have no clue, but I assure you its not twitter/common sense Senator Ben Bruce, nor anti corruption crusader Dino Melaye, neither is it Shehu Sani who advocates for better governance in his state. That one senator might have even voted no in error.

you might be right, because none of them are to be trusted undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
please, all the politically inclines nairalanders i need an answer to the question above
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:

you might be right, because none of them are to be trusted undecided undecided
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by EvilMetahuman: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
We really need to know the name of that senator.
He will have my vote anytime, anyday.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
The only remedy to this present administration is to empower youth otherwise, in 2019 what you will see will be different.

But if they do the needful, which they are trying to do right now, the reverse will be the case.
which i believe will make them take over power again, come 2019

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
please, no hate speech on this thread,
I am Igbo, I believe in one Nigeria, if the FG will agree on restructuring. Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am Igbo, I believe in one Nigeria, if the FG will agree on restructuring. Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:
please this questions goes to all the politically inclined nair alanders;

which senator, is the only senator not to have voted for the immunity for NASS members during the act of duty

Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by obonujoker(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:

its Remi Tinubu
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Dino Melaye.
Please, how sure are you, the Senator is Dino Melaye ?
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:

its Remi Tinubu
please, what is the authenticity of your answer to the question posted above.
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
What I believe is, who ever the Senator is, that didn't vote for immunity for NASS members, that Senator deserves Wonderful Recognition.
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is David Mark
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by amacastel: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:

I am Igbo, I believe in one Nigeria, if the FG will agree on restructuring.
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria
Now they refused what next for you?
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by aputel: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:
Please, how sure are you, the Senator is Dino Melaye ?
Dino ke? it can't be . who needs free immunity more than Dino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
amacastel:
Now they refused what next for you?

Don't conclude yet, let's wait for the President's Return
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by aputel: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
There will be a showdown with the Presidency. Too sure the President will not sign it. what a bad case of Adult deliquency
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by obonujoker(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:

please, what is the authenticity of your answer to the question posted above.

I am a Yoruba Muslim, and dats my answer... dont call me hypocrite....

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members.
Only one of the Senators voted No !!!!!
Who is that only Senator, that voted No !!!!!
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:

I am a Yoruba Muslim, and dats my answer... dont call me hypocrite....
Hahahahaha !!!! nice one, I respect your opinion.
Be you Christian or Muslim, We are all equal in the sight of GOD ALMIGHTY

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:
Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS
members.

please this questions goes to all the politically inclined nairalanders;

which senator, is the only senator not to have voted for the immunity for NASS members during the act of duty

Senator saraki
...... I'm very sure

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
THE SENATORS FROM SOUTH WEST ARE THE MOST POSITIVELY ACTIVE SENATORS IN NASS.
THEIR BILLS AND MOTIONS IN THE HOUSE SPEAK FOR THEM.
BUT SENATORS FROM MY REGION, CHAI....... I WEEP FOR US .

1 Like

Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by chime8(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
ON THE LONG RUN, FINALLY, THE SENATE PRESIDENT, SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI IS THE ONLY SENATOR THAT DIDN'T VOTE YES FOR IMMUNITY FOR NASS MEMBERS.

The NEWS had been confirmed by his spokesperson
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by jeslofem: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:
Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members.

ON THE LONG RUN, FINALLY, THE SENATE PRESIDENT, SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI IS THE ONLY SENATOR THAT DIDN'T VOTE YES FOR IMMUNITY FOR NASS MEMBERS.
this NEWS is a plus to NUMBER 3 PERSON IN THE WHOLE FEDERATION
pls no vex ooo, are u si*k or something strong is wrong wituu
y are u like dis? pls na question I just d ask u oo
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by SuccesYear: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:
thet senator might be one of the oldest senators, the like of senator Adeyeye.
i like that old man smiley
I need that my senator contact pls
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by R3B3L(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
chime8:

The NEWS had been confirmed by his spokesperson
Wat if it is saraki ?? Seems u aren't thinking straight yet..
Re: The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members by attackgat: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Senate Presidents dont usually vote anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chairman, FCT Press Corps, Mr. Attah Ikharo Visit His Village (photos) / More Trouble For Atiku, NPA To Re-award INTELS Contract / Fuel Scarcity Even @N145???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.