Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

This Pretty Female Farmer Is Also A Nigerian Army Soldier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Pretty Female Farmer Is Also A Nigerian Army Soldier (603 Views)

OMG.. See What Pregnancy Has Done To This Pretty Lady's Face / What This Pretty Female Teacher Did To 3 Male Students Will Shock You (PHOTOS) / This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty Female Farmer Is Also A Nigerian Army Soldier by Freshvibesblog(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
A female officer of the Nigerian Army, identified as Faith Ogochukwu is not only defending the country but also feeding the nation as she is into rice farming.
She shared a post on her Facebook page with the caption:

ALSO READ, See The 140 Snakes and Other Animals Nigerian Customs Seized From These Men
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/see-140-snakes-and-other-animals.html?m=1

“Being a soldier and a farmer, went home to do my rice farm, since a bag of rice is now 20,000 maybe I can make more money by producing it. Join me and promote made in Nigeria rice”

This is a beautiful one coming from a beautiful officer of the Nigerian Army.

See more pictures
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/this-pretty-female-farmer-is-also.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Steps Out Braless For The Awol Awards In UK / Beautiful New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande / Singer, Simi, Reveals Release Date & Title For Her Next Studio Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.