Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) (27482 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Google CEO Visits Nigeria As Nigeria Tops Internet Usage In Africa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by OneHead: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abeg, someone should beg him to approve my AdSense.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by younglleo: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
izit our CEO...? grin

2 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by jakesbaba: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Simplicity
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Geonigga(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Did he come with a money bag or just to come to mock us for the sorry state of our economy.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by blackbriar: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
mmsen:

You are remarkably stupid.

Nigeria's economy has contracted since the cow whisperer took office.

Nigeria's economy will grow again but it won't be because of Buhari and friends.

what were the factors that lead to the contraction of the economy?
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
columbus007:
very simple dude,yet know single rolex wristwatch or gucci dis gucci that,no sinlge noise undecided
Wear what you are comfortable in
If you like copy his dress code e no mean say u go get money
U dey vex me
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by marshall7: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
and that's how it became sold out leaving behind the people who have been in the ALC program... Wehdone ooo
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Showing that our economy is not doing badly

Ipob miscreants and Wailers aew used to free money

That's why they are ranting in the name of agitation

You are a very ignorant human specie. Google is a Venture Capitalist firm and they are for profits and more profits, and if profits alone was their motivations, I would have not bothered responding to a minion like you. They have a greater agenda which is superior to money, which is to make sure that every human being walking this Earth can be tracked, predicted and 'turned off' at will.

The moment I was exposed to the grand plan was the day I ordered for a better phone network. Google has hired the finest brains, some are friends of mine working at Chevron here in Lekki, they got appointment letters to work part time as Landscape Photographers outside their usual jobs, they have satellite stations which I know ofcourse I wont expose that. And it didnt take long for me to view the data on satellite and find every house in my neighbourhood including mine.

Google is not in Nigeria alone, google has many CEOs in different departments of what is now called 'Alphabeth' and they are here because they need to you in the cloud and your simcards, your phone MEI boards and your network card MAC addresses have serial numbers, which are now programmed to generate barcodes, barcodes which are converted to binary numbers, numbers which are asigned reference points to be monitored via any latitude and longitude of Earth you move around and your voice recognition technology has mapped you out.

Be careful when a company like google and the rest of Facebook etc come into your country. The meeting of Google CEO is just the front for the entry VISA. Their real motives might just be to program the Command modules at their command centers and train the staff on data-mining.

Y'all can keep thinking like Morons and talking economy when there is none. After all your President is an illiterate so what can I expect of Nigerians.

Good enough, at the moment, I am Stateless world citizen. Y'all can keep fooling yourselves.

6 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

You are a very ignorant human specie. Google is a Venture Capitalist firm and they are for profits and more profits, and if profits alone was their motivations, I would have not bothered responding to a minion like you. They have a greater agenda which is superior to money, which is to make sure that every human being walking this Earth can be tracked, predicted and 'turned off' at will.

The moment I was exposed to the grand plan was the day I ordered for a better phone network. Google has hired the finest brains, some are friends of mine working at Chevron here in Lekki, they got appointment letters to work part time as Landscape Photographers outside their usual jobs, they have satellite stations which I know ofcourse I wont expose that. And it didnt take long for me to view the data on satellite and find every house in my neighbourhood including mine.

Google is not in Nigeria alone, google has many CEOs in different departments of what is now called 'Alphabeth' and they are here because they need to you in the cloud and your simcards, your phone MEI boards and your network card MAC addresses have serial numbers, which are now programmed to generate barcodes, barcodes which are converted to binary numbers, numbers which are asigned reference points to be monitored via any latitude and longitude of Earth you move around and your voice recognition technology has mapped you out.

Be careful when a company like google and the rest of Facebook etc come into your country. The meeting of Google CEO is just the front for the entry VISA. Their real motives might just be to program the Command modules at their command centers and train the staff on data-mining.

Y'all can keep thinking like Morons and talking economy when there is none. After all your President is an illiterate so what can I expect of Nigerians.

Good enough, at the moment, I am Stateless world citizen. Y'all can keep fooling yourselves.

Signs of Advanced stage of frustration

3 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by NCP: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Na Where him land? Enugu? Ebonyi? Aba? Onitsha? Where?
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
PapaBaby:
Can Google find missing Buhari?
Yes, if you type "Where is Buhari?"

2 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Signs of Advanced stage of frustration

Yes, you are right. I am frustrated that idiots like you still exist who can not spend 30 minutes a day to study and upgrade your mental energy flow. You are a product of your experience and I am frustrated that I respond to sub-humans. What I read from you makes me frustrated in my efforts to educate morons. That the Politicians you worship are sub-humans. That they are less knowledgeable and honorable than Mister Tarzan, my dog.

So, therefore, if you worship Politicians, and politicians' IQs are less than that of Tarzan, you are less than those who are less than my Dog.

This is a fact.

5 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

Yes, you are right. I am frustrated that idiots like you still exist who can not spend 30 minutes a day to study and upgrade your mental energy flow. You are a product of your experience and I am frustrated that I respond to sub-humans. What I read from you makes me frustrated in my efforts to educate morons. That the Politicians you worship are sub-humans. That they are less knowledgeable and honorable than Mister Tarzan, my dog.

So, therefore, if you worship Politicians, and politicians' IQs are less than that of Tarzan, you are less than those who are less than my Dog.

This is a fact.

E pain am

He dey speak grammar
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Exciton(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
As usual, shallow as fūck comments: he's humble, simple shirt, no Gucci etc. Fixated on low level nonsense.

No one's asking/talking about whatever useful info gleaned from the message he's got for Naija.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Snoopyjaga: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abeg bring that sniper make I gun this indian down..��, he is on my hitlist...
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am

He dey speak grammar

The only reason I am responding to you, is because your ignorance has been popularized and you degrade the knowledge base of the already dumped-down nairalanders who are driven by echoes of poverty. I am here to tell everyone here that it is not okay to be stupid. It is not okay to laugh at jokes of idiots like you, that it is not okay to continue living in poverty and thinking that eternal wealth exists in religion, that your salvation lies in anything out of yourselves. It is not okay to be a same old school Nigerian.

I am here to speak grammar, grammar you call it, but for a grade 1 American kid, it is the usual tenses.

Lastly, it is not okay for idiots to raise kids who turn out to be double tragedies. It is time you stop posting rubbish supporting unlettered quacks.

I will decimate you anatomically and make sure the world sees how limited your bandwidth of knowledge is and stop minions like you from airing your toxic opinions.

I know the grammar is too much for you but dont blame me, blame your parents who didnt raise you to understand that knowledge is wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
always talking trash
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

The only reason I am responding to you, is because your ignorance has been popularized and you degrade the knowledge base of the already dumped-down nairalanders who are driven by echoes of poverty. I am here to tell everyone here that it is not okay to be stupid. It is not okay to laugh at jokes of idiots like you, that it is not okay to continue living in poverty and thinking that eternal wealth exists in religion, that your salvation lies in anything out of yourselves. It is not okay to be a same old school Nigerian.

I am here to speak grammar, grammar you call it, but for a grade 1 American kid, it is the usual tenses.

Lastly, it is not okay for idiots to raise kids who turn out to be double tragedies. It is time you stop posting rubbish supporting unlettered quacks.

I will decimate you anatomically and make sure the world sees how limited your bandwidth of knowledge is and stop minions like you from airing your toxic opinions.

I know the grammar is too much for you but dont blame me, blame your parents who didnt raise you to understand that knowledge is wisdom.

With your words here

It shows you lack decorum

We are guided by rules here

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Deicide: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
I raed a book about him once
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

With your words here

It shows you lack decorum

We are guided by rules here

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

The rules permit morons to move around the forum turning this place to an unpopular craze house. I do not have time to be here taking these nonsense, I am addicted to Quora and Reddit, not some servers that time out every other second. What do I learn here ? Nothing. This place is home of morons.

5 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
`
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

The rules permit morons to move around the forum turning this place to an unpopular craze house. I do not have time to be here taking these nonsense, I am addicted to Quora and Reddit, not some servers that time out every other second. What do I learn here ? Nothing. This place is home of morons.

Hope you know KANU is going back to prison soon

Also all his online supporters will be dealt with too

2 Likes

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Wisebisho: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mr Mark for Facebook come naija go, everything come scatter for Facebook.. Now Mr google don come him own, when he go return now, google go begin misbehave for naija.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Hope you know KANU is going back to prison soon

Also all his online supporters will be dealt with too

Kanu didnt make you the criminal that you are. You are fighting for your stomach but Kanu is fighting for his people. So who is a better human being in the world ?

Minion, go and read history of revolutionaries.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Deeldorado: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why are there no videos from the sessions? Jack Ma was in Kenya and Tanzania only last week and the videos flooded youtube. What do people that are not physically present at the sessions benefit without videos?

1 Like

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abeg make dem dey consider fast and quick adsense approval for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by oyienootieno: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
PapaBaby:
Can Google find missing Buhari?

They know where the President is. But google surely can not find your missing brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by oyienootieno: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
There's nothing special about this man, he grew up in a sane country where ideas meet support both from the Govt and Individuals. But here in Nigeria you discover cure for HIV they kill you, Discover Nano silver for Ebola they silence you.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
What's he doing in that country of subhuman spear throwers?! Well, he's Indian, and they're also subhuman, so I guess he's okay.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by COdeGenesis: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
freshmimi:
...Nice one!

If na woman now be CEO, dem go talk another thing

lipsrsealed

SMH.......#iyamnotunderstanding

yimu. how we you understand ? smh... bad belle
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by sirlop1: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

Another wasted sperm that should have been aborted.
Re: Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ratello:
Simple shirt and trouser with mega bucks as investments everywhere. I just love the simple nature of the rich Whites! This is good for Nigeria provided they can tap from the potentials of having this great guy from Google in Nigeria.

Sundar is not a white man. The dressing is unique to people in the Tech Industry, nothing special.

One's industry determines the dress sense.

Pichai is welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To N285/$1 At Interbank Market / Dangote To Get 3-Year Tax Relief After Constructing Apapa-Oworonshoki Road / Faeces Litter At Ogbete Market In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.