Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ways To Earn Bitcoin In 2017 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ways To Earn Bitcoin In 2017 (464 Views)

How To Earn Bitcoin Via Telegram / Who Want To Earn Bitcoin As A Passive Income By Viewing Websites Only??? / Earn Bitcoin For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Earn Bitcoin In 2017 by Crysallis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earning bitcoins is a tedious task. Many may not have the passion and endurance which will enable them earn lots of Bitcoin.

Which there are large number of Bitcoin faucet, they only pay little which earning maximum from you. They surest way to earn Bitcoin is the mining, exchanging with other coins or investing.

Mining websites offer the opportunity to mine bitcoins through their service. you will be required to invest much fund so your mining power will be adequate.

Exchanging for other coins may be risky. I mean, what is the guarantee that the coin you want to exchange will stand the test of time?

Investing in Bitcoin websites is another venture on its own. This seems to be the most popular way of earning bitcoins. Being the most popular means making it more vulnerable. They are thousands of websites that promise high return on investment, and others that promise to double your bitcoins (who will do that for you?).

Investing seems to be a safe way of earning bitcoins but thorough research need be done to seed the legitimate ones from the scam artists.

Scam investments websites will introduce jaw dropping returns while the legitimate ones promise low (or poor earnings). Which way to go?

Don't be discouraged or distraught. You can make good returns from investing in Bitcoin but shine your eye well well.

properly make research before investing.

Why did I write this? I have made my research and I have been able to seed out a good investment platform. The good news is that they are also involved in mining services and are duly registered.

you can comment below or send me a pm if you are interested to get this information.

**** I am ready to buy your bitcoins if you have to sell. scammers should beware*""

(1) (Reply)

TOTAL Enriches Lives With Access To Solar Energy / Union Banks Opens Subscription Of N50bn Rights Issue / For Sale: 25 Acre Of Local Palm Oil Plantation At Ikire Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.