Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode (653 Views)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by popstico: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Source: http://crowdbae..com/2017/07/why-buhari-must-resign-go-home-and-rest.html

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Thursday called on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.
The former Minister gave the call while sharing the latest photograph of Buhari which surfaced online after meeting with six governors yesterday in London.

Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in a series of tweets via his social media said the presidency was not meant for tourist attraction of a ”mausoleum of decaying bodies.”

He wrote: “The President/Presidency is not meant to be a tourist attraction, a museum of old fossils or a mausoleum of decaying bodies to be viewed by curious dignitaries in a distant foreign land.

“It is an act of cruelty to expect this poor man to lead a nation of 180 million. Let him resign, go home and rest!”

See screen shot here: http://crowdbae..com/2017/07/why-buhari-must-resign-go-home-and-rest.html

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by samebony1: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK is a loud mouth RABLE ROUSER.
if any one should resign and go home, it should be him.
But why should we be surprised, he is towing the path of his late father.
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
He says the fact.

Buhari needs to be dragged out of Aso Rock when he comes back.

He is not fit to be president in any country, not even a village head.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:
He says the fact.

All ipob miscreants will be dealt with accordingly
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

You do not have the mental capacity to engage with any IPOB member, neither do you possess the pre-requisite knowledge to make something out of anything. You are just an e-rat feeding off your hatred of Igbos. You are a sub-human.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Basket mouth grin
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by SweetJoystick(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Seconded, even as I campaigned for him and donated to his campaign funds.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by mbaboy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
You are too insignificant
sarrki:

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by ybalogs(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK is so predictable.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Modsenemy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Before jumping on another issue , we want you to dispute facts about the visiting governors to Buhari .
Cos it seems u and Fayose re trying to cover up your trash fake evidences after new pictures emerged .

The pain is , Fayose, being a pdp governor despite his attention seeking strategies was not given an executive opportunity and recognition to visit the president

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by ybalogs(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
madridguy:
Basket mouth grin
More like leaking mouth O ti je ila so enu e n yo.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by ybalogs(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:
He says the fact.

You can only say this on social media.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
You can only say this on social media.

Of course, will I engage idiots physically ? They could stain my cloths with their filthy hands and poison the air I breath with their smelling mouths.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by ybalogs(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

Of course, will I engage idiots physically ? They could stain my cloths with their filthy hands and poison the air I breath with their smelling mouths.
I kind of like that. He who fights and run , lives to fight another day.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
I kind of like that. He who fights and run , lives to fight another day.

In those words lie wisdom, not cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by ybalogs(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
5DMindset:

In those words lie wisdom, not cowardice.
Gbayi!!!
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Ehiscotch(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
I quite agree that Buhari needs to rest but I still can't fathom why FFK has changed his storyline.

This man should stop deceiving his followers with his stupid analysis.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by Slai1: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm of the opinion, as well.
For his interest.
Re: Why Buhari Must Resign, Go Home And Rest – Fani-kayode by NaoSlay: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Condemns Mob Action Against Sen. Sani and Hunkuyi / It Is Not Igbo For Nnamdi Kanu To Call His Igbo Critics Pigs / Efcc-where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.