Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath (87112 Views)

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection / Gambler Incurs N145,000 Debt While Celebrating N36,000 Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by ibrocool(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
David Beckham wife will finish him at home. No sex for a month.
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by sunepapi14: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
David is inviting trouble, just like King David in the bible did....... Be careful of a woman's wrath.
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Ricky247(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
grin women are very jealouse being ooh.
Na so my babe bash me... come deny me congo for 1 week. grin
Say me i dey look another woman nyash oo....
Like play like play babe lock up for a week o.
Make i Look inside "NO"
Ok make i jez put d tip...she no gree.
Ok make i hump with ur cloth on...baa baa.
Konji dealt with me for a week. grin
Shez a nice gal shaa

Oga who ask you now?
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Justiceleague1: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Whats with Vickie nah,Becks a star lhke me nah,haba cool
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Ebuka Olu.......pls stop makin promises during sex
biko.
..Now u r owing a Lady- 3 houses in Abuja,2
helicopter, 4 cars, 17 oil Wells..wen u no get
room for Aba Ibadan

Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by skintus: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
modelmike7:

WAHALA him dey find!!

Wahala hin go get!
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
malificent:
I like creepy smiley
Well I like owls ,
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by fumisko(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
My first love

Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Gossiplover: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
u go fear naa
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by VanBommel(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Ebuka.......pls stop makin promises during sex
biko.
..Now u r owing a Lady- 3 houses in Abuja,2
helicopter, 4 cars, 17 oil Wells..wen u no get
room for Aba

Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Tobennz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmm

Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by localmovers500(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
beckham all d way,vic relax ur nerve

Contact us for the packing of your household belongings in a professional way to prevent thefts and damages that occur during the process of relocating....call on +2349086188728 or whatapp on +2349086188728
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Yeezyayo(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Cat dey sleep, rat go bite him tail..... Wetin him dey find?
palava hin dey find,wahala hin go get ooooooooo
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Mayflowa(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Make i Look inside "NO"
Shez a nice gal shaa

Lol. U nor serious. So you have sex every week with your girlfriend
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Oppypoppy: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Make i Look inside "NO"
Shez a nice gal shaa

Ironically, na men dey jealous pass.
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by abiola9196(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by KingGBsky(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
malificent:
Nwaamaikpe this is lame undecided
lame? just simply put the guy is an idiot I wonder where he originated from
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by mechanics(m): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2017
lol.
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Psoul(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Fan: Dave, I kw u have ur Pen there. Pls can u sign ur autograph on my bum

David: Yes I have my pen with me.

David brought out a golden fountain pen and started signing on the bum.
Meanwhile the fan was angry and was murmuring within herself.

Fan: See this olodo that i want him to bring out his Pen and sign deep autograph, to add ordinary "is" to the "Pen' he can't. This Dave must be a complex fool ooo.
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2017
kennygee:
He loves to party, follow him to these parties or seat your self at home.

Many people are looking for this type of her marital problem. People have worse marital problems.

Well.......remember that it is only he who wears the shoe that knows just how bad it hurts.
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by bigwinning: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Big winning today 260 odds call nownow to subscribe

Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Iykextian(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

I can't believe David Beckham is so naive?

A girl gave him her ass and all he did was to use a bic to write on it.

When what she wanted was for him to use his dick and write 'David was here' on her kpekus
Her ass is not big enough for David liking
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Chicagoesontop: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2017
hahahahahahahaha,

Nwamaikpe you no go kill me or this Nairaland, i enjoy your comments anyway !!!
Re: David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath by Chicagoesontop: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

I can't believe David Beckham is so naive?

A girl gave him her ass and all he did was to use a bic to write on it.

When what she wanted was for him to use his dick and write 'David was here' on her kpekus

hahahahahahahaha,

Nwamaikpe you no go kill me or this Nairaland, i enjoy your comments anyway !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos) / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.