Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? (1159 Views)

Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) / 20 Types Of People We Met In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by Ekakamba: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary Sch

1. Tear A Sheet Of Paper.

2. Get Out Of My Class.

3. Answer 1, Out Of 3 Question

4. Mathematic Teacher Is Sick grin

5. Test Has Be Cancelled

6. Go Back Home There Is No Sch Today grin tongue

7. If You Know You Have Not Paid Your Sch Fees, Pick Your Things And Go Home.
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by brandonobi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
no. 6
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by brandonobi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
no. 6, the best news u can ever tell me then
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by Ekakamba: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
4 & 6.
Don't get me wrong sha. grin tongue
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by Modsenemy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
4-7

Infact no 7 can make me squirt . grin
Then I'll hint my parents about school fees after almost all my friends have paid theirs grin
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by Ekakamba: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Modsenemy:
4-7

Infact no 7 can make me squirt . grin
Then I'll hint my parents about school fees after almost all my friends have paid theirs grin

grin Wait, I'm cumming. tongue
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by sommyblaze(m): 2:30am On Jul 28, 2017
None of them... cool was too busy creating google while others joked around... Now I sleep � trillions grin
Re: Which Of These Sentences Give You A Great Joy When You Were IN Secondary School? by Ekakamba: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
sommyblaze:
None of them... cool was too busy creating google while others joked around... Now I sleep � trillions grin

(1) (Reply)

Answer This And Win 200k Instantly / ... / A Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business Venture. Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.